Reviews for Tails Times Two
Angelfish369 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
wow...that was quite gruesome...glad this is fanfic and not fan manga but other than that, well done! I could really feel that panic and desperation between Goku and Bulma, and that love between Goku and Goten :)
Chelsea619 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
awwwwsome! loved the ending :D
h20poo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
good job
Super-Saiyan-Elvis chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
funny fic, hope u write more with goten and trunks, u seem to write them pretty well
jadawulf chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
This is a cute and well written story. Bravo!
dark dragon 00 chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
this is a very good story go you
limelie chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
That was a great fic! I'll try to read the next one.
Telcontar-lover chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Great story! I read this one right after WFTP. I think that both were wonderfully writen. I also thought that Goteneo and Truliet was extreamly funny! Next I have to read High School? But I'm an Alien! Oh ya, and is Seer of Life still I couldn't find it. Great job with all your stories! Finish WFTP soon! Thanks!
diohydid chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Great story, blah blah blah...proceed!
E-chan5 chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
Augh! How dare you write something so wonderfully about Goten and refrain from telling me about it? I have been completely shunned. To think, here along I thought we always told each other when updates were to come? We've gotten out of touch, ne? This was great, and now I'm off to review for Wish for the Past! n.n
chocolateblood chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
Sugoi! Vegeta seems to be... hm... becoming a little more caring towards Trunks. Although it did take a life and death situation to make him come to his senses. But your story is really nice!
djFusion chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
! Loved it! I haven't read Wish For The Past yet, but after reading this, it is definately on my must-read list! You portray the boys so well, especially in their interaction with each other, and I like how you've written Vegeta too. Very IC for a change in the fanfiction world! _

The only think that I was O_o about was this line:

"Both Kakarot and the fused form of Goten and Trunks had surpassed the form that had been strong enough to beat even Cell..."

...don't you mean Buu? Goten and Trunks weren't born yet to fight Cell, and Goku didn't go SSJ3 until Fat Buu tried to get to West City. But maybe I'm reading that wrong...?

But other than that, everything else seemes dead on to me. And BTW: I loved the Dende stuff at the end. I like to read about Dende's point of view (something very rare indeed to come by) but I really enjoyed that last little scene. **imagines Dende and Mr. Popo getting hammered at the Lookout** ha ha ha ha _

Keep writing!
J'dee chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
LOL most excellent end to a most excellent story. senzu sludge I like that. *grins* Goku is so kawaii.

and the end narration had me laughing Great job!

J'dee
Frozenflower chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Muahaha, bet you thought I'd never get around to reviewing this, didn't you? After braving 11 separate pop-ups (I counted) I have finally arrived to review the last chapter of Tails Times Two!

*APPLAUSE*

*waits for the cheers to die down* Ehem, as I was saying, this was a unique story in my literary experience. Never has an author melted little children with such love, such evident tenderness, such wonderfully heartfelt CHIBIS GOT THEIR TAILS BACK! YAYAYAYAYAYA! Yatta! Though the point is moot, I've been trying to decide whether I'd be willing to get melted for a tail, and the answer I've come to is an unequivocal, YES. A tail is a wonderous thing! Damn I wish I had one.

Onto my second ! Does anyone else love fluffy Vegeta as much as I do? I just adore his soft don't tell me that he wouldn't have a soft side in this case! When confronted with a melted puddle of goo that just happens to be his son, even Vegeta develops a tender side! Also.*grins* Gotta love bald Trunks and Goten. *snickers* That's their punishment. Well, aside from the whole "getting melted and enduring countless minutes of unbearable agony" thing. Looking like Nappa is a more lasting reward of mischief.

Let's see, oh yeah! Thirdly.*flattered* I can't believe you inserted me getting Dende drunk! *GLOMP* *grins* Of course that IS something I would no one's supposed to know that! How dare you reveal my evilness to the world? *highly affronted* *grins*

Loved the story, very cute, nice mixture of sadism and a love for fluffiness that can't be surpassed, which is my favorite combination! You had to have known that! Love your writing, can't wait for your next chapter, no matter what it's in!

Frozen (*winks*)