Reviews for And Then There Was Light
lori u chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
I like it I would have put more emotion in the sisters reacton and maybe the whole Mother blowing up, but... maybe it will come when Alan and Edith get back from Ireland.
Lokisgrl chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
I loved it! You have some wonderful OC's that I truly adore! Ruth is such a witch and I can't wait to see her interaction with Alan and Edith once they're home!
lori U chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Love it so far.
Mindy1981 chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Great description and update. Hopefully Thomas will come into play soon
Carolyn Hucker chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
I love this - I feel really sorry for Edith, and I love the idea that Alan has kept clear for a few days. I can imagine a previous attempt at visiting meeting with an ascerbic nausea-fuelled rebuttal. And I love bringing in Helen Magnus from Sanctuary, and Mr Jordan. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyLorena chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Good chapter! I think Mary sounds like one hell of a woman- will she and Edith ever get the chance to gab about pregnancy, men, etc.?
Heather H-E chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Awesome as always be interesting to see if they pull it off.I'm sure they will.I see Thomas has been can see a lot of possible futures.I look forward to seeing the story unfold.
hjmoore chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Love it! Can't wait for an update!
Minmay chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Omg!what a story...you write soo well...I Love it!please Update as soon as you can..congratulations by The Way...greetings from brazil...xD
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
I've just read your story and I hope you to continue with it. It's a great plot!
Janine chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Please edit more I am intrigued
deelove1 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Please update as soon as you can:)
Catrinke chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I think it's great so far :) suspense, so far minor drama, written well, good job.
LokixSigyn chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
aww...I love how he watches over them
seriousblahblah chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
love that chapter title
and cool telegram. It was like the texts back then :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »