Reviews for And Then There Was Light
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I didn't like the ending of Crimson Peak because poor loki/tom died! Still I loved how messed up Sharpe was!
and agree with your profile "Screw Christian Grey, I want Thomas Sharpe!":D
Kathy scott chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Loved this story...was something I had thought about as well...
It was a movie I loved with so many what if moments.

Beautifully written loved it.
LadyLorena chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Nice! I admit, I laughed at the twins line. I was pretty nervous myself when I found out I was pregnant both times to make sure there was only one little one in there...I'm not sure how I'd handle twins! Oy! :)

Also, I like big brother Marshall.
Carolyn Hucker chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
I love this - I love the way Edith is constantly drawn back to Thomas and that she still dreams about their passion for each other even though it was only manifested on that one occasion. I especially love Marshall and Alan's recognition of what their mother is.
Heather H-E chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Good wants Edith to marry him and protect the child/children ;)Thomas' ghost has been 's bound to her.I wonder what he knows that Edith doesn't?I look forward to the next chapter :)
Mindy1981 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
I like this a lot. I like how she thought about her and Thomas's time together. Good luck for protecting the child from Alderdale Hall. Maybe her donuts might give her a reason to bring her back.
Lokisgirl chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
I already told you I love it, but it bears repeating. I am going to love Marshall the most I believe, he's a delicious character! Keep up the great work!
Angela 007 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Poor Alan, I feel like he gets dragged around a lot, imagine that? And the old doctor he is such a good and warm person and Edith, come on!
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
So far so good except you had Doctor O'Neill wish he was forty years younger so he could court Edith, then later he makes the assumption that Alan is her husband...a bit confusing there.
LokixSigyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
very nice. I always liked to assume she would have a baby Sharpe even though the movie never addressed it.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
you should do more! I like it~
Aura chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I like the opening. It's interesting. I was sitting pondering if it would be twins (a boy and girl). That would be extra creepy for poor Lucille after the whole Lucille/Thomas affair.
rubberducky1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Excellent! When's the next chapter? :)
kathy Scott chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Beautiful...if only Thomas Was here to share the joy.
Mindy1981 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
OMG she's pregnant. Are you bringing Thomas back in this? Can't wait for the next one..
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »