Reviews for My Wayward Wizard Son
more pleas I love it
akoconan chapter 5 . 8/2
Please update love it
destinyhughes5592 chapter 1 . 7/30
Please update this. I have read a lot of your other fics and loved them, you are an amazing writer. You probably won't even see this, but I felt the need to tell you anyway. This story is one of the best that I've read since discovering FanF 2 years ago. I would hate too see a story with so much potential go unfinished. Good luck with all of your stories!
Sarahburch chapter 5 . 7/17
Plz update
Trisha85 chapter 5 . 7/13
More please
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 5 . 6/24
What? I want to know what happen next. Please update new chapters.
Bookwormlover1 chapter 5 . 6/10
Ohhh, this is so good so far! Please continue it soon.
917brat chapter 2 . 6/5
I would love to read more of this and I seriously hope that you update this again soon it is a wonderful story.
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 5/25
Its been about 2 years since an update, will you be coming back to this fanfic?
Sunnydg chapter 5 . 5/6
Please, I don't think I can take this anymore! I keep rereading all of the chapters and each and every single time I am burning to have my question answered: How does John react? Can you just post like a little summary or something? I know that it is sometimes hard to pick up a story you wrote, especially since you are still probably thinking of the story you just finished, but I will take anything. Maybe you could work on a rough draft and post it or come back to it later when you have the time, I whole for option two, so that there is at least some development in it, but please, I need to know how John reacts. (Also don't feel like I'm forcing you to put something out immediately, which I kind of am and I apologize for it.)
24Irinia chapter 5 . 4/30
Превосходно. Продолжение пожалуйста.
ShadowLady89 chapter 5 . 4/18
i miss this story. Hope you update it sometime
miss.fatimahwalker1928 chapter 5 . 4/7
Can't wait until Harry and John meet!
dalynch81 chapter 5 . 4/1
OMG soooo good, really want more. I hope your muse bites for this story. I hope you continue soon.
917brat chapter 5 . 3/21
this is very interesting and I hope you keep this up...though I wonder will Harry continue to go back to the five year old mind set? Or will everything start to effect him differently?