Reviews for Desperate Illusions
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Oh, my God! This is so good and sweet and just... ahh! Anyway, please continue it, PLEASE!
Mikky-mail chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Aw... Poor Oliver! Can't show his affection towards Perce in public! Stupid Homophobics! I really hope they get drunk, have a good time and end up kissing passionately with no regrets!

... Or is that too soon...?

Anyways, please continue!
Cagholino chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That was so one small tiny off the wall question...

WHAH HAPPENS?DOES OLIVER OR PERCY TELL THE THEY GET CATCH COMING BACK INTO THE CASTLE?AH,COME JUST I FEEL I HAVE BEEN DENIED THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT BLOODY the way nice great awesome jod I love know just kinda stop but I will be fine if I don't know the ending...who am I trying to kid.I gotta WITE MORE MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS...well not really but you get .*Smiles*
Peilless chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
(please excuse mistakes - english is not my native language)

I just rediscovered this story. Unbelievable that is was hidden somewhere deep in my internet explorer's favorites for so long and has been unnoticed since then!

I LOVE this story. I like that you are the ONLY author I know, who actually describes Percy as content and somewhat happy. It's just so cute to see how everything developes slowly and naturally - you draw the characters really authentic and the whole story is so very well written.

It is a real pain that you haven't updated for so long. I hope you haven't given up on this piece of writing.

PLEASE continue!
Queen Caira chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Please update soon
inalasahl chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Very interesting background for Oliver. Excellent job portraying emotion too. I really could feel the attraction and friendship between Oliver and Percy. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.
donotsrock chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Well, now I'm curious as to what happens in Hogsmeade. Hmm, are you going to make Percy drunk? *grins* I bet that would be interesting...
Please update soon,
sera (a.k.a. donotsrock)
rinaaa chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
this is so god and i love it. it's soo cute and... i dont know, like other reviews say, the way you wrote it just... yeah its great. you've got me started on percy/oliver shippies now _
you commented on not having a beta reader. i really don't think you need a beta, these chapters turned out quite nicely anyways...
adios,
gliniel
Rene Marie chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
WRITE MORE SOON!
kiwi ronin chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
Hey! I love the way you write. I have wondered about the Oliver/Percy pairing and you just write is so beautifully that I'm now hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter! [begging]Please don't keep your fans waiting too long! !

-KR
ToastyToasty chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
That was really really good. When are you going to update? It's 2/3/03 and you last updated 1/13/03 It's been about 21 days. just 10 or 9 more days to go and you won't have updated for a month. *amused look* I hope you update soon. I really want to know how this fic turns out!
Vera chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Hello! I really like this story, and I am a very particular reader. I can't really say what it is about this story, but the way they interact and think and click just feels right. I can't wait for more!
Obaa-san chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Hey there...I think Ur fic is really well laid out. Can't wait for the following chapters!
Lulu-Chan1 chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
hum... very deep psychoanalyze of Oliver and Percy there... I especially like the bit about Oliver and his fear of being discover... very fresh and interesting. Anyway... just hope that you'll write more soon... I'd like to know if both of them would ever have a clue about each other and how to come to term w/ this affection!
Kia9 chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Ohhh...oliver likes percy that much? Hehehe I bet it would get very interesting. Great start to the story! Keep updating!