Reviews for The good left undone
Newline chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
I may be ruthless but it could have been quicker. Toneri could have just mysteriously disappear and then Naruto requested a meeting with the Hyuga elders when he would have express his concern about having such strenuous responsabilities at their age, clearly it would be better if they were to step down now after years of good services and let the younger generation rule because he, as the Hokage, was very concern about their health and its possible deterioration in the future...
Naruto would never do that ? Well I don't know about that, he seems to be the kind of guy to fight for his love ones no matter what and the Hyuga didn't really leave him with any other choice. And that the problem I have with this kind of stories, who in their right mind would make such a foolish political move as to openly antagonize Naruto ? He is by far the most powerful being in the elemental nations apart from Sasuke. Who is going to stop him if he decide to come after you ? Why would you want to make an enemy of him ?
vlxsv chapter 5 . 11/24/2018
wow this fic was great. i’m glad hinata stood up for what she believed in towards the end and confronted her father, that took guts. i couldn’t help but slightly hate hiashi though, goodness what a dick. overall, it was a great read!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2018
Here's why Naruto's last movies fanfiction. Hinata is stronger than she was in the first Naruto, but she does not have any fundamental changes since she would not really be Hinata otherwise. Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan
Huh chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Narutos “friends” in this are absolute garbage why would he want to be around people who degrade him consistently

Also by the end of the series he’s literal demi god and the most politically powerful person in the world
iiiiiioooooiiiii chapter 5 . 10/26/2018
story is bullshit Naruto could beat every single one of them bitches with one arm tied behind his back why the fuck would you make him weaker then in Cannon he would be too fast for them to even see
princess-shmelda chapter 5 . 9/19/2018
AKSJSDMXKSKSEJ wow. Just wow. I'm usually not a fan of "we can't be together because of my clan" fica but this one really caught me. That was a rollercoaster thank you for this gift
Fishies2 chapter 5 . 3/26/2018
Thank you for finishing this!
Fishies2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
:(((((((((
Fishies2 chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
Awwww
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 3/26/2018
Awwwwww Naruto

Everyone is very in character
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
THIS IS SO ADORABLE
traced31 chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
I just want more! Lol I can't imagine her friends taking this sitting down. I wish I could read about their struggles. Trying to do something..kidnap her. Anything!

Great story though!
missmybcmiyuki chapter 5 . 2/19/2018
DAMN this was just too good of a read! Granted i had to take a break during ch 4 and 5 as i got a small headache from crying too much (call me a big baby but i don't care, i LOVE stories that make me feel so strongly)

Thanks for all the gasps and tears and heart pounding pure joy moments!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
One of the best fanfiction I've ever read. Well written. Well done.
TheRammbler chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
This was amazing. Thank you so much for such a beautiful and well written story. I started it this morning and just finished it, having worked in between, I was gripped by it and the story had been on my mind every time I put down my phone. I appreciate you posting this. It was wonderful. Keep up the great work.