Reviews for The good left undone
TimeShifter chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
Thanks, that was a fun story to read. It had enough drama without going on too long, am issue many fanfic authors can't learn. Congrats on finishing!
nightwind83 chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
love the story, the ending was great. the story toreing to me reading. loved the ending
cespericueta35 chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
nooooo finish this update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
I love the way you write BUT...
I hate those letters... TBC!
Please update... finish the story!
Aurona X chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
I am in such agony, right along with Hinata! Goodness I might cry. I hope to see another amazing chapter soon!
Aurona X chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
This is so cute, and absolutely incredible. after just a few sentences I was hooked, and I hope dearly you have more Naruhina stories like this! Your style is so incredible, and by far the best writing I've seen in years! I am in such absolute awe over this I cannot put into words how much I truly adore this first chapter alone! I could list individual things I like, but I wouldn't be able to properly form be sentences to do even that justice!
This is a must read for EVERY Naruhina fan!
TheNeedToLeave chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
This is really well written!
TheNeedToLeave chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Hiashi sucks... Hinata should had told him that if her mother was alive now she would hate him.

This is really sad. But its hard to believe Naruto would go down like that. He has a multiple shadow clone technique that he can use and was he not able to sense Hinata's chakra, he would have been able to find her like that.

Well...cant wait to see how this all plays out. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mel chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
This fic is extremely well-written. Actually, I would say it is probably one of the best "Naruto" fics that I have read. All of the characters remained in character, but were still believable in this more emotionally mature scenario. I loved that the author took conversations that happened in "The Last" and re-worked them in to this particular story. I was extremely sad to finish reading it, so I read it again.

To the author: I hope that you one day decide to continue this story! It is excellent!
JunkyArtist chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
Well fuck...

Ok ok so at least I know now what would have happened if Hiashi had been a dick in the last.

Also what if Hinata is pregnant? I mean it would the drive the plot even more wouldnt it?

And aside from the hurt and feels that blew up in my face in this chapter. I just have to say, I love your continual use of metaphor and similies. Your use of language really drives the emotions of the characters home. Not to mention the flow of the story is very well thought out so that you let us know what is happening while keeping us in the dark because We're so concentrated and glued to whats about to happen.

Honestly this feels like a movie. A really well developed and thought out movie.

You put "The Last" to shame with feels.

*slow clap*
JunkyArtist chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
You have a cruel way of making feels sandwiches.

And here's how you make it:

Take a slice of sadness, then add a lettuce of hope, then sprinkle a bit of salt, then add the bacon of happiness (which can also be smut), then add some good cheese before finishing it with another slice of sadness also known as KJ (killjoy)

boy did that A/N kill the hope. brutally too

(and yes puns ARE intended)
JunkyArtist chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
You know what hurts the most? -Dramatic Irony-. And I hate...I really hate knowing what's going to happen when Naruto realizes his feelings for Hinata and then finds out that she can't be his. I know I'm about to hate the second chapter.

My heart hurts.
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
Don't make Hinata suffer like this! Make her stay with Naruto!
worcestershireunited chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
This is so beautiful it hurts. Why do you write like this, like a pro or something . makes me feel bad for reading it for free. :D.
Thank you for sharing this amazingly done fanfic, its really beautiful. Keep it up! (If and when you have time, of course ;) )
paranoidbychoice chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Oh my god my heart hurts for them
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »