Reviews for Professor Arc: The Night before Christmas
axel100 chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
Just two questions. What did Neo do to Juane the next day? If just sitting on his arousal an ice cream cool down, what will a night of enslavement bring. Also, what did Cinder get in her stocking?
Kurama97 chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
I'M DYING AND I DON'T CARE!
garrettkeaveny chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
so couple reactions here. first off damnit Roman think of the inflation you just caused with the sudden 2 million lien going into circulation. second off glynda jesus christ. overall it was a good one shot. I would ask for more holiday oneshots but I feel like that would be greedy. though imagine the hijinks of a valentine's day professor arc.
canuck72 chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
My name is canuck72 look me up, ima be writing stories soon and hope to be FFnets first very own GAY canadian writer!
TomasDark chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Fucking awesome!
JohnCena117 chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
i fucking love this. i really like that ending poem or ryhme.
caditeeos chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
This was the perfect thing to read before Christmas I may just make this a tradition if I ever have kids
HunterAvirez chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Noice
Tyx chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Would be funny if the next day all 'contraband' recieved in beacon were to be confuscated
alrickit chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
my life has such joy now. everyone is looking at me like I am a mad man with my laughter... but I just don't care.
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
God that was funny
Erdrick the great chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Note to self... Never read Professor Arc in the middle of the night. I laughed so hard I woke up my parents. Who were pretty pissed.
Fenozzel12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Mate I have to say you did amazingly with that poem. I'm sure very very very few people could come up with that and for that I offer my congrats. I'd love to see a sequel if you ever get the chance. Maybe for Christmas again or Ozpin could kill the easter bunny this time. Either way keep up the good work.
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Dam, this was one crazy story. I like it!
Fantasy OH YEA chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
So much respect for you pulling that off and I love you for it so keep up the good work! I love most everything you do and you are Senpa 3
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »