Reviews for Professor Arc: The Night before Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This was F###ing Amazing!
Skyrrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
THIS IS PRICELESS!
Metre chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Nice
Snappy Flowah chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
pffffftttthahahahahaha! this is one epic story! my sides are still hurting, can't seem to stop, I can only say one thing though, AWESOME.
AZalmega chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Wow, this is really good! Thanks for this Christmas Miracle!
ZHsteven chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Fucking top notch.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I am really late,but after read this I think Santa is dead because Yang wish for Jaune...

Good story as always
Zero The Grimm chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Well that was beyond hilarious. Bit with Yang and everything else... What did Ozpin do?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
BWAHAHAHA!
willdmac12 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Dude your a genius of comedy
The Lampman chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This was hilarious! Especially the rhyme at the end. A new holiday classic.
The Lampman approves of this.
Nazzy the nazgul chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
There better be a part two next year!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
You know, I've read this one-shot holiday spinoff nine times already. Even past the holidays, I find it hilarious. But one problem... WHERE DID OZPIN GO! You are truly evil, giving us not even a whisper of his true actions (no way Ozpin actually was productive in any shape or form, given the character you've assigned him), and drawing attention to it intentionally. The only hope for an answer is if you make a sequel next year, or another holiday-themed continuation, which is possible, but unlikely. So... For the sake of my sanity, at least honor me with a riddle or hint of some sort.
yomunot chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Oh my lorde this was fantastic XD My favourite moment was probably when Oobleck suggested a driveby :') A merry green gangster indeed XD Keep up the sensational work man!
zeke905 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I think this just became my yearly Christmas Ritual book. Thank you for this artwork!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »