Reviews for Kidnapped
Anton M chapter 16 . 2h
Such an amazing story! Backgrounds, plot, romance, all intricately weaved and I loved it all! The emotions you evoke are so nuanced! Love it.

If you pull this for publishing, please let us all know because I would love to have this on my bookshelf.

Thank you for spending all your precious time writing this and sharing it with us to enjoy!
Consitura chapter 17 . 7/8
I enjoyed this story very much! I didn’t expect to become as invested in the Richard/Charlotte parts as I did, and I very much liked the ending that you gave them! I was sorry to see that someone plagiarized your story. That seems to be a common occurrence with some of the best P&P fanfiction here, and what a shame.
kathleen.murphy.12979431 chapter 17 . 6/12
I think I’ve told you before that I absolutely love this story, and I was truly saddened that someone else stole it from you. I just wanted to let you know that after reading countless P&P variants that this is most definitely my favourite. I’ve reread it countless times, and enjoy it every time. Thankyou so much for being so generous in sharing it with us.
Delbert59 chapter 17 . 6/4
Loved the story and I’m very sorry to her of the plagiarism.
athousandroses chapter 16 . 6/3
Oh my goodness. I loved this fic. There are so many fantastic things about it-I love your portrayal of the characters, I love the plot lines, the drama, the humor, and the lovely epilogue! I'd never really shipped Colonel Fitzwilliam and Charlotte before this fic, but they're great together. I want a sequel continuing their story! And Darcy and Elizabeth, of course :)
What a fantastic fic!
LAB1 chapter 16 . 5/29
This was a great story! I love the idea of Charlotte and Fitzwilliam together!
s
DJArla chapter 16 . 3/27
This was so wonderfully written! Sooo many twists and turns throughout, it kept me so entertained! I’ve never really read Charlotte/Fitz ships before but you totally sold me! I have so much respect for Charlotte to not leave her husband even though he’s a bit of an idiot.
I’m sorry you had such nitpicking and negative feedback as you wrote this because I thought it was just terrific. I’m sure it must be frustrating to have your work stolen but truly this was amazing and you deserve all the credit for its brilliance!
Fitzwilliam is so funny! He's like partly the comic relief, but also a main character. Poor Darcy though! Lizzy is getting him mixed up!
Luckythedog chapter 10 . 3/2
Okay, your story is impossibly complicated! I still love it! How do you run so many storylines at once?! You must be a genius! Somehow, you manage to make such cute moments between Lizzy and Mr. Darcy, or Charlotte and Fitzwilliam, and still write all the action bits so well too! You keep me guessing at every turn! I would never have suspected Anne! It reminds me of Agatha Christie with the sudden plot twists! You make it seem so plausible! even though that couldn't possibly fit with just about everything in canon! This is a wonderful story!
Xena Anne chapter 1 . 2/25
Re the 1 star review - I meant I was happy to leave it on the plagiarized version, not as a reflection on your 5 star writing!
Lialia24 chapter 17 . 2/24
I was so sorry to hear that your story had been pirated how terrible people can be. I was glad to see in your update that the story had been taken down by Amazon. I do hope it never happens to you again. I wanted to let you know this has been a wonderful story to read and I look forward to many of your other stories that are posted here on fanfiction thank you so much for writing it’s truly appreciated.
Intelligensia chapter 16 . 2/19
awww thank god! I got way too invested in Charlotte and Fitzwilliam. While I'm sad it took so many years, I do like how kind you are to all your characters; I don't believe you've killed a single one off, or treated any unkindly. I love your writing.
Intelligensia chapter 15 . 2/19
oh no I have been living these past chapters in the desperate hope that Mr Collins will quickly take himself off and die and now there's only two more chapters left for that to happen and I'm scared
Intelligensia chapter 9 . 2/18
lolololol it is Fitzwilliam's lot in life to be perpetually on horseback, is it not. I hope he has some extra horses, and a lot of apples!

This is a great story and I am very much loving it :D The ED relationship growth is adorable, and I love the way it skips so believably between them being mature, and being taken over by their own insecurities. Adorable. Colonel/Charlotte is so sweet! I love Charlotte.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »