Reviews for Recluse
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
Wonderful part 2. I am enjoying this trilogy immensely. You have managed to twist and turn the story of Rick and Kate in a way that is interesting and very entertaining. This is brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Your trilogy is FANTASTIC!
vegasgirltech chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
I have had your story in my mailbox since you posted it but I always wanted to read it all in one sitting. I never had the time but this weekend I was supposed to drive home from TN and due to the snow I could not do that. WOW! What a story indeed! I loved the way you took your time in detailing Rick's struggles and how you had Kate there in each step, never running away. If only you were a writer on Castle. It would not be in the predicament the show now finds itself in. The wedding was so beautiful. I went from laughing at how they were dressed to crying with Kate and her Dad to loving the vows and the treasure hunt afterwards. Now on to the last of this fabulous trilogy. I love the setup and can't wait to read what happens next. I feel like I am right there in the corner somewhere watching it all happen. You are quite the author, Aalon and I am so glad I found your wonderful works. Thanks for taking time to entertain all of us. You are awesome!
Perspex13 chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
What a great story, including some healing, some optimism, and some fun! I got a real kick out of the pirate wedding, but I also enjoyed the moments of true emotion between the character pairings (Kate & Jim talking about the list of wedding locations, Alexis & Castle with the subtext about swords). I kept waiting for the island to be raided or the house to be bombed while they were out in the boat, so that frisson of fear kept me on my toes while reading. Chapter 11 brought it around - what a fascinating way to draw them out! Looking forward to Triumphant.
Perspex13 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Aha! Good to see Samantha back in action, crossing stories. I wondered who might visit after the 'most of these characters aren't mine' header. Glad to see her, and very interested in the 'repetition compulsion' details. We never covered that in my undergrad pysch course, but it sounds both interesting and plausible. Looking foward to more.
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I *love* the idea of a wounded Bracken who survived the attempt to incarcerate him. I can completely see him making the kinds of comments as the chapter describes - villifying, cleverly, Castle and Beckett. Even if Castle weren't already laboring under the effects of his kidnapping, this could create some trying dynamics. But with him limping emotionally? I'm very interested to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
I so wish that Castle had writers like yourself. Your stories are always so good and so on target with who Castle and Becket should be. Wishing you a very happy new year and eagerly awaiting your next story, because you do not disappoint!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Sir, you are awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Gasp! So unfair to choose this method.

Triumphant, uh? Who is?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
This story is so very sad so far. It really pains me to see Rick like this. It angers me to see the world turns its back on such a kind man. It makes me uncomfortable and sad to see him like this.

This was a beautiful chapter. Sam's explanation and advices; Castle's idea of 'Finding another way'; and Kate's love. So beautiful
kato769 chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Thanks for downloading your story. It gave me something good to read over the holiday.

Hope your mother and the family were able to enjoy Christmas. I imagine it was a bittersweet day this year as it was for me.

Have a Happy New Year
Pegship chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
ARRRRR! XD
Pegship chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I like this version of Gina.
BigKahuna chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Awe your making my favorite character, Elena, the baddie?

Sheila is turning into a great character
BigKahuna chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
A much better wedding than the mess canon gave us.