Reviews for Raptor
Dragoness2525 chapter 25 . 11/20
This has been a delightful read! I was sorry to read about your laptop woesI'm hoping your muse wanders back to do more with this story.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 25 . 11/17
damn, this was a great fic, wish there was more
LAB1 chapter 25 . 11/3
I usually never read cross stories, but I thought I'd have a go at this one. It was quite entertaining as long as you discounted any reality towards dates and events. Harry Potter takes place in the early through mid 90s. There was no internet as we know it. Mid 90s was the America Online stuff where people were getting their first email address and search engines were so terrible that you couldn't find anything useful. Yahoo and Info seek! Early 90s was bulletin boards with a dial-up connection. The muggleborns could have had one of those. The Anarchist cookbook was available on them. Frozen came out about 2010ish. You are all over history lumping 20 years into the early 90s. Harry hasn't even graduated from school yet in the mid 90s. I think he would have graduated in 1997. I don't think laptops had been invented yet, at least for civilians. I never saw one and we were very tech forward and had computers since the mid 80s in our home. Jurassic Park was a mid 90s book/movie. Absolutely terrifying, but the book was better. My cousin is a teacher and they were talking about the book during lunch. One of her fellow teachers kept referring to the Velociraptors as Velcro-raptors! The level of education in California right there! Anyway, the idea of Harry being an Alpha to a pack of raptors was very interesting and Hermione not recognizing them was hilarious!
kittyranma chapter 25 . 10/29
Oh my the premise of this had me break my 2 1/2 year rule. I usually won't read a story that hasn't been worked on in that time. Crying now. This is so good. I really hope you get your muse back for it soon. Well at least it leaves off at a good point and not a cliffhanger.
kittyranma chapter 21 . 10/29
Umm Abbott and Costello were American not British. You may have been better off saying Benny Hill or Monty Python.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 10/29
It's the weird sisters not the weirding sisters.
Multyfangirl chapter 7 . 10/22
Sweet...all the stopping power of a Rex and the intelligence of a... Oh dear god, who the hell thought that was a good idea?" said Harry after he thought that one through. Either species was bad enough on it's own.
Can't say it enough, absolute favorite line in this story.
Zbang07 chapter 1 . 10/2
This is the last crossover franchise I expected to find in the top ten most faved HP crossovers ;)
SunPho3n1x chapter 25 . 9/26
I love love love this story! It is so amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Nathair1 chapter 25 . 9/22
absolutely this story

when are we getting more?

feel free to message me
A10riddick chapter 1 . 8/17
Great start!
drainfafnir66 chapter 7 . 8/12
he could theoretically have 4 forms with the Rex, Raptor, Indominus-Rex, and the Indoraptor
suraj chapter 18 . 8/9
i wonder though hmm did lucius malfoy bribe fudge into believing thast the dark lord hadnt or hasnt returned hmmm this would mean had he told him the dark lord had or has retunrned it would mean betraying the dark lord now this isnt confirmed but lets just say theoritically or practically the death eater marks or the dark mark actually thus suck the victims soul life emotoons should they betray thre dark lord now remember this wasnt or isnt shown though now if harry were to bribe fudge and umbridge lets say fudge doesnt reign though ?hmmm
suraj chapter 11 . 8/9
now since the female dinosaurs love harry could he mate with them an interestingly enough thery are possessive obssessive to a lesser extent and love so if they were to mate with him that could push aways voldermorts soul shard from harrry and maybe sirius black ont die cvioldermort was either projecting those dreams to harry or harry taking divination turned him made him into a seer so no fight in the death chamber hmmm as for the hocruxs they would die excluding nagini now assuming the soul bond is strong enough they have sex all the hocruxs should be destroyed maybe spare nagini turn her into her human form nagini is rather her animagus form remember why she turned evil he curse was permannent no one would hire her care for her her animal instincts are in control so yeah
Kaleria24mail.ru chapter 25 . 8/5