Reviews for Raptor
Tony Moonstone chapter 25 . 11/21
This was one of the best Harry Potter/Jurassic Park stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
The fact that Harry went from becoming a wizard to owning Jurassic Park and on top of that having Animagus forms of the Raptors and t-Rex was mind-boggling to read.
It's sad that you never finished it, but the story ended in such a way that it could be called complete.
I'm so going to recommend this story to my friends.
Take care and be Safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 20 . 11/21
Wow, I never thought of this way to get Neville’s parents to be brought back this way. I’m shocked!
Onward I read
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 11/20
Harry Potter caring for a Raptor?
Who knew, and I must admit it's totally cool.
I'm so eager to see where this story goes.
Onward I read
Take care and be safe!
Rebe Marauder chapter 25 . 11/12
Me ha entretenido mucho esta lectura. El fic se puso un poco random, pero es interesante. Me dieron ganas de ver las películas de Parque Jurásico.
Royslady51 chapter 7 . 11/6
Was there *good* reason to shout a misspelled 'conceived' at us? There's a basic rule here most of us learn in 3rd grade...I before E, EXCEPT after C and sometimes Y or W. That's almost as obnoxious as not knowing when Less or Lesser should be used and when Few or Fewer is appropriate instead.

For those who don't know that basic bit of grammar...which is something I see more and more these days, 'Few or Fewer' should be used with 'countable' nouns, like 'cookies' or 'bricks' and 'Less or Lesser' with uncountable nouns, like milk or water. For instance, 'Use less jam' or 'walk fewer miles'.
Royslady51 chapter 2 . 11/5
I'll tell you something else that can give you weird plotbunnies that turn out surprisingly good...requires surround sound headphones, not those tiny earbud things, no...big, clunky Sony headphones...and a CD player instead of YouTube or streaming. Insert the Love Songs full album version of either Phil Collins, Elton John or Fleetwood Mac, and lock the world away when you turn on the word processor...

Enjoy.
Efthee chapter 9 . 10/30
Would've like to see a description of her human form but oh well
Tsukoblue chapter 25 . 10/29
When will this story be updated?
Maddie86 chapter 1 . 10/22
Absolutely brilliant first chapter! I'm hooked!
LoubellRose chapter 25 . 10/19
This is super entertaining. I wish you had continued and finished it. I love it.
PurpleElement chapter 25 . 10/16
Aww shame this is dead, I enjoyed it : )
Good Luck with Life and other works
Stefan Schmierer chapter 25 . 10/9
When is the next Update planed? I am waiting fot more chapters! Please continue this fantastic Story!
God I live this story finaly reading this again
Bast Misao chapter 13 . 9/13
The animal symbol of Ravenclaw house is actually an eagle, not a raven.
Mastersgtjames chapter 24 . 9/12
Really bummed that this story seems to have been dropped.
3,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »