Reviews for Raptor
Jewlbunny chapter 25 . 9/15
OH MY GOSH! BEST FOC OF IT'S TYPE EVER! I love how this has gotten crazy. I hope to read more soon.
Rel-Fakih chapter 1 . 9/15
I think this story is great but I hate that you changed Talons name to Talia because she should go by the identity she was given at birth and on top of that velociraptoes are beyond our petty thinking of gendered names.
Puidwen chapter 25 . 9/14
Bit too "mary sueish" harry but i enjoyed it.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 4 . 9/9
wtf hermione human history is redundent and boring
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 9/9
i csnt decide whether i would have begged harry to let me see talon and talk to her or run the other direction
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 15 . 9/5
Where's new chapters?
Quatermass chapter 14 . 9/3
In the novel (dunno whether they have it in the film), Wu puts in a deficiency of lysine, but all animals are incapable of producing it anyway, making it BS. Blame Michael Crichton for that screw-up.
Quatermass chapter 4 . 9/3
Again, Hermione, while blinkered, would not be THIS egregiously stupid.

That being said, great story.

I'd like to point out, though, the Hammond in the original book was actually a pretty selfish and idiotic bastard. He was basically like Dumbledore in fics that bash Dumbledore. In fact, the reason why Dennis Nedry agreed to steal the embryos was that Hammond hired him to do the computer systems, but refused to tell him what exactly needed to be done, and refused to pay extra when the system turned out buggy (due to Hammond being paranoid about secrecy than Nedry being incompetent). Hammond got eaten by compys in the novel, and frankly, he deserved it, blaming everyone but himself for what went wrong.
Quatermass chapter 1 . 9/3
One major flaw here from the beginning. There's no way in hell Hermione would not recognise a raptor, or, for that matter, be able to infer what Talon is from the taxonomical nomenclature Harry spouted at her.
I have a problem with chapter 20, Christians, and others of a Christian like faith do not hate gays or lesbians, we simply do not agree with their views. Even though I am a Christian, I have many friends that are bi, ace, lesbian, pan, and gay. I am even asexual myself. Also, abortion was proven to cause the baby pain, which just feels wrong to me, and most likely many other people. Thirdly, most people of a Christian faith don't have anything against mixed race marriages.
I understand that I don't speak for a lot of people, and I continue to pray that they will consider the error of their ways. I ask that you think about this, and possibly edit the chapter. It was very hurtful and slightly insulting.
isis424 chapter 25 . 9/2
LOVE MORE!
naruto chapter 25 . 8/28
great story so far keep it up
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 25 . 8/29
This is hysterical! i cant wait for more, I love it when Jarry is in any of his Animagus forms. I only have a tiny plea, please add more Sirius and RemusOO
Tailspin 32 chapter 25 . 8/29
I would like to see this finished. It's funny on some parts and amusing in others. Please keep it going if you are able.
Selacha chapter 25 . 8/29
This was the most amazing thing ever, and I'm heartbroken it stops here TT_TT
3,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »