Reviews for Raptor
Anansii chapter 25 . 14h
Nice! Would like to see Volders bite the big one but can easily imagine bits of him turning up in the rubble. Hope you finish this, but that was fun in any case.
the grim midnight reaper chapter 25 . 3/21
please for all that's holy please, please, ... finish this, please
precious889.pretty chapter 25 . 3/18
I wonder...
What would happen if harry the apex predator met hibari kyouya the namimory carnivore...
CHOAS!
elvander72 chapter 25 . 3/17
Are you planning on continuing this story?
EllaJuroku chapter 25 . 3/15
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
vincentas1121 chapter 25 . 3/14
Great story, but are you ever going to finish it?
Are you going to do more chapters
Talon of 7 chapter 8 . 3/7
This is a very good story. However i have trouble beliving harry was able to complete a course on paleontology in only his second year. But funny none the less.
Wolfie chapter 25 . 3/3
LMAO, awesome! Again, please say there'll be more of this one too?
I was a little wary at first with him having a hybrid for an animagus able to use both forms too, but hell, why not, it's fun XD
Fenozzel12 chapter 25 . 3/3
Why haven't you updated in a while. This is a good fic and it was getting even better with dying death eaters.
Please finish it.
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 25 . 3/3
AHHH NEED MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE!
Omega Wolf 1999 chapter 1 . 3/3
Please update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please I love it you got me addicted please help me I need my fix
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 2/27
"Harry was slowly but surely leaving humanity in the dust and becoming an apex predator."-this message approved by Alex Mercer.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 25 . 2/25
Loved this story so much
SamanthaPerry0 chapter 25 . 2/22
So this is just because I'm a sort of fan girl on the pairing but I was wondering if you ever gave a though about Owen/Harry pairing at all? It's fine if you haven't or have and decided that no harry won't be paired with Owen but I thought I'd just ask you either way. Also I wanted to say that your story is really good and I do hope you update soon because this is a fascinating story to read and very fun to read.
3,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »