Reviews for Raptor
Fox Sage 1 chapter 25 . 5/16
Are you going to update this story?

If yes, when?
bashfyl chapter 25 . 5/4
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. 3
jackreid2004 chapter 25 . 4/30
I loved it
demonboy121986 chapter 25 . 4/30
Honestly...bwish abfew more chpater qould be done if onl as n ending. this was great.
I LOVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
EliteShadow chapter 25 . 4/17
i wish there was more to this story i loved reading it ive been sad because there havent been any updates to this since 2016 and will there be any updates to your othe HP storys as well? keep up the great work i look forward to reading more please!
HoneyBear84 chapter 25 . 4/8
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday
HoneyBear84 chapter 25 . 4/8
Love it
Tempest S chapter 12 . 4/3
That makes me question what happens to the fluid in your bladder when you have a significant change in size during the animagus process. If you go from human size with a full bladder to elephant size, is your larger bladder still full now that your bladder is larger? And what about vice-versa? If you have a full bladder as an elephant and changed back into a human, would your bladder explode?
Mojogopo chapter 3 . 4/1
You do know Twilight was written in the 2005 right? Literally more than a decade after canon starts in Harry Potter? How the hell would Harry know about it unless he is suddenly precognitive?
I LOVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Lupina Maeve Lupin chapter 25 . 3/13
A história mais estranhamente interessante que eu li essa semana e em especifico esse ano. (por favor continue tendo uma criatividade maluca)
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 10 . 3/8
I don't know why Malcolm is getting so much shade, the dude was right from the start.
Skas Corosante chapter 25 . 3/3

No matter how many times I re-read this, I just love it more and more!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
adam110902 chapter 25 . 3/2
pretty good story, some things get repeated too many times
3,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »