Reviews for Raptor
Firestar Prime chapter 25 . 11/17/2020
Agreed best boss ever, can't wait for the next chapter
Jcassie chapter 25 . 11/10/2020
f*ck i think you have the most interesting and unique stories ive ever seen for HP. like fire in melody or something really loved that one. though I'm sad that they're not finishes I'm glad that at least you got far into the story for a great read. but still please finish the stories
Kuroi Rin chapter 25 . 11/2/2020
Okay, this story is awesome!
Why have I not found this diamond earlier?
Well, now I have and it's brilliant ~
I hope that someday there will be more but the way it is is fine as well
You really have great ideas!
Ryan chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Amazing story. I especially liked how the war with the DE's was more or less an afterthought.
SFOX chapter 25 . 10/28/2020
Love this story. Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
demonboy121986 chapter 25 . 10/28/2020
Great story and hope it's continued soon.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 25 . 10/21/2020
I am absolutely LOVING this story! Do you plan on finishing it?
EliteAlphaFang chapter 25 . 10/21/2020
You may have not made more of the story, but I honestly like how it ends here. It ends of on a high note, and with a laugh. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work, and just know that you were the first person, in my opinion, to make a cross-over of harry potter and Jurassic Park actually turn out good.

-EliteAlphaFang
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2020
Can you please put in the description that this is some bestiality
Shit 8n this
Wolvie26 chapter 25 . 10/7/2020
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
it's more than a bit disgusting when you start to see dumbledore set himself up as a king. and he doesn't even do his headmaster job right, so how can he do the other two at the same time too?
guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
-They had run extensive tests on Talon and she was definitely a non-magical pet. So keeping her in a muggle neighborhood should be safe.-
...
there is so much wrong with that sentence, so much wrong.
but it made me laugh. really hard.
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 25 . 10/6/2020
I lovethis story so far. I have laughed so hard in some chapters I had to go to the bathroom three times. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2020
Every time I read this it gets better. Please update and keep it going.
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 9/24/2020
Interesting story, even if it's squicky for Harry to bed his familiars. I can ignore that for the rest, which is hilarious!

Any chance you'll finish this up one day? *hopeful look*
3,770 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »