Reviews for Raptor
TheBlueFire chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
I love to come back and reread this every once in a while.
Victoria1676 chapter 25 . 6/19/2020
HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
davie chapter 25 . 6/15/2020
please finish this story
agentplanty1 chapter 25 . 5/29/2020
This was a great crossover
Hollydoor chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
Has this story died?
dil625lb chapter 25 . 5/25/2020
Love it please add on or two more chapters to rap it up..!?
multyfangirl21 chapter 25 . 5/14/2020
literally having to shove my head against a pillow from how loud i'm laughing from this!
this is the best one so far that i've read. 2nd best would being Spinosaur who's author mentioned this story a couple of times.
multyfangirl21 chapter 23 . 5/14/2020
love how you're making some of the Jurassic character magical
multyfangirl21 chapter 22 . 5/14/2020
oh that was brilliant!
multyfangirl21 chapter 21 . 5/14/2020
i'm literally slapping my hand on my bed with tears in my eyes from how hard i'm laughing right now from the ending of this chapter.

also YES! Umbridge got what she deserves!
also Fudge doesn't have to worry about Dumbledore right now, Harry's the real powerhouse thats gaining political power. he'd probably be feeling less threatened if he realized that Harry has no real interest in politics.
multyfangirl21 chapter 18 . 5/14/2020
love the 100% accurate nickname for Umbridge, she was dismissed way too easy in the books, she should have been thrown into Azkanban for what she did to nearly 3/4 of the students in Hogwarts.
multyfangirl21 chapter 17 . 5/14/2020
Harry could become a much powerful grey lord. he's not dark and evil but he's not a sunshine child either.

Fudge was one of the more troublesome characters in the book.
multyfangirl21 chapter 16 . 5/14/2020
well at least you have your girls to keep those vultures away Harry.
love the karma payback.
that was a rather clever way to protect the dinos, put them on the endangered species list so any military idiot that tries to go after them have several governments after them.
multyfangirl21 chapter 15 . 5/14/2020
nice. busted another unregistered Animagus
multyfangirl21 chapter 14 . 5/14/2020
hmm , well that certainly shows you were chewing on some food for thought for a bit.
3,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »