Reviews for Finding Abydos
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was definitely cool. An excellent tag to the movie. No mistakes, excellent thought process, and concept appropriate for a one shot. Great Job _
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That's was awesome!

Nice Ending!
Sethoz chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Wow! Layton, as always an amazing ficci! I could just imagine Jack thinking all that. (i've now got a terriable urge to go and watch the move- and I don't even like Movie jack;) )

Sethoz-Chan
wanderingwidget chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Nice. I like it. Very, very, something. Touching. I think I might tear up...
Bil chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
That was brilliant, very well-written.

Two things: one, there were about four spots where it looked like there was supposed to be an ellipsis thing (...), but there was only one full stop (in the middle of sentences, which looked odd and is why I picked up on it). Also, sixth paragraph from the end, the sentence "He owed it to Daniel, who had died to save him without a second though." Should the last word have a "t" on the end?

Why does it take so much longer to write about the negative stuff than the good stuff? Especially when there was hardly any bad at all. I liked this very much. It was a good, believable story, and I thought you showed the change from suicidal-Jack to... well, new-Jack very nicely.

Thank you.
ionlyliveindreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
very cool...really sad but awesome! cool imagery in the first paragraph!

keep writing