Reviews for All I Want For Christmas Is You
Oh ummm is there more of this? Because it's hot af.
I miss this story! Hopefully one day soon you'll come back to it, pretty please!
luvtigerbug01522 chapter 3 . 6/16
I'm hooked with this story. Can't wait for an update.
charrrmed chapter 3 . 2/11
Come through yearly update! I loved this chapter. I love the callback to canon with him owing her a dress. I loved him picking out dresses for her to try on without her asking him (not that she would). But you see what being proactive gets you? Lol. Their connection is so exciting, because it's happening so fast. I can't wait to see how it goes with him meeting her family. In December/January, lol. I love that he was willing to wait to meet her family even though he's ready for her to meet his. Lovely story!
MannaRN chapter 3 . 1/7
First off, thank you for continuing on with this saga of love/lust at first, second and now third sight.

This continuation was everything I hoped it’d be and more. You have a very unique way of getting to the heart of your characters and even though it’s been literally a year since we last read about them, they still seem very true to themselves. It would have enough just to see them connecting on more than a superficial level and without their (now) ex’s around but then you hit us with some beautiful dressing room smut.

I can’t wait to see how this visit with Michonne’s family will go for them.
rplee333 chapter 1 . 1/6
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is one of the most memorable Richonne stories I’ve read and I’m so glad you came back to it. Can’t wait to see how meeting the family goes! Hope you don’t make us wait until the end of 2018 for an update as Richonne is celebrating the end of 2015!
Lovelyshmi chapter 3 . 1/6
Ashley, thank you so much for this update. I was looking forward to this one all year and as always, you did not disappoint. A reckless, yet tender and realistic thrill ride of an encounter gone romantic is what I call this fiction. The fact that everything that they're doing is so unlike the both of them makes this so alluring, and I really can't wait to see where this journey takes them. I know that you've received so many requests for this one, but would you please consider writing a multi-chapter, full blown story for this one? IT'S. JUST. TOO. FREAKING. GOOD...
atm0000 chapter 3 . 1/1
Gasp! I love this universe so much as i’ve Thought of this story often this past year. I love a man that knows what he wants and is excited to go after it. And what makes this Rick and Michonne so special is this seems to be the first time they’ve felt this giddy with anyone.
I’m so happy Rick couldn’t wait to contact Michonne. His ‘I found you’ made my heart melt. I’ll be ready whenever you are for a continuation of this story. Rick meeting the family after just days after knowing each other is gonna be real interesting. Michonne’s gonna have a lot of explaining to do! Lol!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Love this story
Richonnelover1941 chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
great, sexy fun update
RickysMichy chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
What a wonderful present! I love that you revisit this story each year and I get to reread it and remember why I love this story. This is one of my favorite universes because Richonne are so hot for each other and their connection is so intense and they’re just going with it, love it!

Jessie almost seemed relieved that Rick was breaking up with her. Like Michonne said, she didn’t know what to do with him and she proved it by having the most basic reaction to him practically admitting that he fucked someone else at a party that she was at with him while she was in close proximity and he’s leaving her for said person. You talking about cuff links chick? Smh.

Pete is exactly what Rick called him. He knew what was up before they even left the party and couldn’t man up and face the music. Good riddance loser.

I’m not sure if I mentioned this in my review last year, but this and one other fic are the only ones I like Lori in. She be coming through for Rick lol. Got him Michonne’s number and he called her immediately. I love that they’re playing no games and are putting it all out there. They had to see each other right away. They were so naughtily cute at the restaurant and the Saks private dressing room...fire! So hot!

Looking forward to him meeting her family and hopefully she meets his as well.
Nwfanmega chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
I've been keeping an eye open for this story for the past month. Thank you for this unexpected gift! Woohoo!

I'll start of with, yes, Michonne and Rick are wrong. They are sexy as hell, but they are wrong. That said, the heart wants what it wants. I found it really funny that Jessie didn't go off on Rick on the drive home. Can someone really be that blah that someone disrespecting her like that only warrants at "you lost your cufflinks"?! Like Michonne said, she had no idea what to do with Rick...

Now Pete, what a coward. I wasn't actually expecting that since he was so demonstratively rude and in your face. Good riddance!

You mention there's more of a story here (agreed!), so I'm hopeful for 2018. :) I'm curious to see where these crazy kids go from here.

Oh, that smut? Merry Christmas to you too!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Oh my. This was a great gift. Totally want to see how these two end up. Can't wait to see what Michonne's family is like and all the good holiday gossip that will be taking place in the kitchen or wherever her family will be breaking down the new "boyfriend" and the first guy they have met since college!
WontLastTwoDays chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
I don't have the words. I just love this story so much. Thank you for the present.
Neecee81 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Thanks so much for blessing us with this Christmas update. I'm not surprised Jessie chose not to bring up Rick's tryst at the party. There is no way in hell I would've been able to ride in a car with him and only mention some cufflinks. She's a good one because I would've showed my black ass at the Christmas party. Jessie has zero personality and her reaction to him breaking up with her is evidence. I mean the best she could do was call him an asshole. I truly believe if Rick had confessed she would've stayed with him knowing damn well their relationship was over. Now I can't mention Jessie without discussing Pete's cowardice ass. I thought for sure Pete was going to be big mad but he used the classic tactic of avoidance. Pete probably can't fathom the thought of someone not wanting him. Pete inflated view of himself isn't ready to be put in a vulnerable position of getting dumped. I also wondered if Pete made coffee for Michonne as a subtle way of making things appear normal. I could've danced a jig when Michonne passed up the coffee to pack her bag.

Sorry for that winded discussion of Jessie and Pete but I really couldn't help myself. I smiled like a dork reading this chapter from the moment Michonne received a call from Rick. They are definitely the couple won't be coming up for air. I loved how intoxicated they are with each other. Michonne wouldn't get on an elevator for fear of dropping the call. I knew I was in for a treat when they decided to go on a breakfast date. I loved every last drop of the innuendos and flirty moments at breakfast. I think my favorite lines were "you didn't get any at the party" and "I'm not on the menu."

By the time they went shopping I didn't want the chapter to end. In my mind, they are already a couple and on their way to being married. After all, Rick did tell Michonne he was going to her marry her. In all seriousness, it feels like they have known each other much longer than hours and more than just sex. Michonne hasn't brought a man home to her family since college. She was in a relationship with Pete and he had never met her family. Now here she is asking Rick to join her for the holidays. Whipped Rick is about to ditch his mama and head out with his girlfriend.