Reviews for Metamorphosis I: Regression
Kriki chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Wow wow wow. Seriously, that was so good. I cant wait to see where youll be taking this, but i am glued. congrats on writing something so good!
zol chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
I just love it ! Lost and vulnerable Alec is so cute !

What's wrong with Alec anyway ; did he lost his memory ? He acts like a little boy , did he came back to when he was 10 or something like this ?

keep up the good job !
fichic chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
excellent! are you planning on finishing it? i hope u do!
jg chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Oh, it's so cute. I want more!
Ellashy chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
I loved that chapter, Alec is so cute when he's all vunrable like, and Max to be so gentle and caring with him i can't wait till the next chapter.
panda007 chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
ohhhh But just the needle, right Max? No lasers?” The quaver of panic in his voice made Max’s breath catch in her throat.

“No Alec,” she whispered. “No lasers.” She gave his hand a quick squeeze and gently pulled him the rest of the way to the table. “Never again.”

Poor Alec, what wrong with him, did he lost his memory? or What?...please continue, I can't wait to read more.:):)
skyeyes chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Awww poor alec...you have to keep writing...this is great...)
angel5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This was just awesome. Very good detail! Great characterization of Alec and Max and how they communicate. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens to Alec! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Ellashy chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
That was so good and you had to stop it there didn't ya, tsk tsk tsk. I can't wait until the next chapter
panda007 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
WOW great start, please continue, I can't wait to read more :):)
jennilee chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Very interesting begginning. I do have one question though. You said the pairing was A/M. Usually that means Ames/Max and M/A means Max/Alec. So, which pairing is it?
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11