Reviews for Metamorphosis I: Regression
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Reason d'bitch just might be my new favourite phrase.
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
/The naked trust in his hazel eyes when he looked into hers made Max’s heart clench with some unnamed emotion./ She'd have to be made of stone not to feel for Alec, the way you've written him here. I'm having to strongly resist the urge to "aww" in sympathy myself.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Okay, so I've read this before, which takes some of the mystery out of it, but I still really enjoyed this first chapter. Starting with Max and Alec bickering (in a way so reminiscent of how they do it on the show) is a real plus. And so, obviously, is Alec sacrificing himself for Max, protecting her from White's shot. But them, I'm a MA softie at heart.
Sparticus328 chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
That was really good! Wonderful job, I can't wait to read part II, I'm going now to find it!
Sparticus328 chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
wow! I have to say that is quite the amazing-ness! Alec wreaking havoc in the bathroom...and trying to flush his cell phone down the toilet...the object he always seems so adament about everyone having one for contacting purposes...such a switch! That's great!
Sparticus328 chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Hysterically funny to have alec behaving like that! pointing out the boogers in Normal's nose. Man, if he gets his regular behavior back, and remembers that, he's going to be so embarassed! oh, it's fun! And so well written! Did i tell you that last time? You write really well!
Sparticus328 chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
wow! this is amazing! i've never read a story like this. It's so amazing to read Alec as if he was still a boy back at Manticore... especially the part about the laser and the fear that is associated with it. again, wow!
mokona chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
OH That was so good! Does he ever remember bein' lil' Alec. I hope so. But oh so much fun! I laughed when he messed up Logan's place and wanted to beat the bastard senseless when he got all rude and evil to Alec, gr bastard can't admit that Alec is smarter then him. I want to kick the pussies lil' Arse for that. Max shoulda kicked it (barefooted. Anyway Loved the Story can't wait to read more.

Love ya Mokona ;3 Puu
purplebunnywabbit chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
"That's wrong, you know"

“Oh! You said a bad word! Wait until Max finds out!”

“I heard that!”

"The crunch of his forehead hitting the keyboard had woken Logan from his nap. It happened all the time."

"He was talking to himself. It happened all the time."

"Oddly enough, the bathrooms remained in their usual immaculate conditions." (At least he listened to that part huh?)

“I fixed it.”

“Just try it, you watermelon head!”

You are not a huge fan of Logan are you? Well don't worry neither am I, I loved this chapter!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Haha I loved this chapter! Still some of that Logan Alec tension there always seems to be.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
Gotta love Josh!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
“Your boy thought it’d be fun to watch the bathroom explode”

Haha, this chapter was hilarious! More of the crazy childish Alec behavior and it's great!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
"and I beat you here.” At that last comment, Max scowled up at him. He stared back at her for a moment with a thoughtful tilt to his head, the smile dropping from his face. “Don’t worry Maxie,” he said sincerely. “Next time I’ll let you win again.”

I love how you had that line in there. I always thought Alec could beat Max, it is common knowledge that guys are in general stronger than girls. In the show she was always 'kicking his ass' and I always thought he was 'letting her.'
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
The nurse nodded and picked up the phone, eyeing Alec appreciatively. He shied away from her, hiding behind Max.

“Well, odder than usual.”

“That’s not a needle, is it?” He jumped off the examination table and blurred to the other side of the room. Max watched his reaction in shock. Where was the annoying, cocky super-soldier Max thought she knew so well?

I have to agree! But I also have to mention that this is hilarious! You had me giggling through the whole thing! I like how he has a deep trust for her. I realised half way through I've read this, I guess I just never reviewed! Well I am this time, this fic deserves it.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Bad Plan! I'd say! I decided Im gonna read this fic now that you have the third part out! It's great so far!
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »