Reviews for Metamorphosis I: Regression
Alicia Jo chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Just finished reading Part one and I was smiling the whole way through. It was very cute and seeing Alec like that is something that just doesn't happen often enough.
jorie chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
AWESOME... LOOKING 4WARD TO READING PART 2
ShinobuSaiga chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
He... only just found this fic (and I've only just finished watching S2 of Dark Angel...)

A young Alec is so adorable (not that the adult version isn't but...) I particularly liked Alec with Joshua but then I've always liked the two together...
purplebunnywabbit chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
I just found this fic but I liked it! It was really amusing, and I couldn't stop reading it. Keep writing you are good at it.
mamacita chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Oh. My. God. Okay, I never watched Dark Angel - never even knew about it. But I am totally obsessed with Supernatural. So, by pure chance, I found out that Jensen (the source of my obsession) was on DA, and I read about his character. THEN I read one of your other stories and linked to your bio. Through that I found this story. AMAZING. I was hooked. I even got up early this morning to finish it. I loved picturing Jensen as Alec. And now I must go find Season 2 of DA so that I can watch him be someone other than Dean (although, Dean has my heart). Thanks for writing this. I'm going to look for further installments of your Metamorphosis story.

Cheers!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
That was very good! This is the only Dark Angel story I've read, and I'm glad I read it! Great job!
AngelKougaeri chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
Aww - i love Alec in this light! And the way Max gets to see it too, awesome indeedy!

AnGeL -x-
sanaazzy chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
aw i love this fic...bless Alec he's soo adorable
timetowaste247 chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
This is a really fun story. It had me laughing.
mariesg16 chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
Awesome. I LOVED your story. Very original, funny and sweet. :)
Adnawun chapter 8 . 3/2/2006
Really loved how you wrote Alec and Max in this. And loved the fic to pieces.

Not really a big fan of Logan being such a bitch, but your writing of this story let me ignore it - very wonderfully written.

Am putting it on my favorites list.
Pand chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
brillant! cant wait 2 read part 2!
Pand chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
god, i hate logan! how ccome he is always really mean 2 Alec? i really hope Max finds him! this fic is amazing!
Pand chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
brillant! logan better b nice 2 alec in the next chap!
Pand chapter 5 . 1/2/2006