Reviews for Metamorphosis I: Regression
Pand chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
i really likes this chap, i laughed so much!
Pand chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
dont like Max 4 bein mean 2 poor Alec, another rillant chap!
Pand chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
why is he acting like he is a kid? this is so good!
Pand chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
what did white shoot him with? i hope max gets to him in time! this is brillant!
Sonam chapter 8 . 11/21/2005
Aw that was the cutest thing I wever read. I always thought he was such a sweetheart but who knew that he could be such a cutie. He's an adorable kid. Bad Logie. Alec should have told all. That asshole. (now outta my child mode) I love the part where you bring in Max's childhood. When looking at Alec and talking to him reminds her of Ben. That whole scene was amazing. I loved it and am eagerly waiting to read 2 and 3
7sTar chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
wao,such a big baby!“There are a lot of clouds in the sky today. If you look at them long enough they make cool pictures. Like that one. It looks kinda like a watermelon…or Logan’s head.”

so funny the last words.
7sTar chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
i can't help laughing though Alec is surferring...i love the mission the M/A together evry much
respectheundertaker chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
i watched dark angel when it came out and this is the first fic i read about it. i liked it a lot and i

thought it was very funny. good job on writing this.
Val chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
Quite a few of the references in Meta. II make more sense now that I have read Meta. I...very cute. It's just kinda hard for me though, all these goofy things he says and stuff I'm picturing in like a little boy's voice, but it would just be so funny to actually see a guy with Jensen's sexy voice going all regress like this LOL Good story. Is the next piece the first part of the third installment or the last/penultimate chapter of the second installment? I can't wait!
Anne chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
I love it, I still can't stop laughing.

I love childish Alec, so funny.

Keep it up!
Rachel chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
OC is toffee-skinned? *rolls eyes* I'm almost offended on behalf of my people. This story is really good, though. Alec is a total cutie and so sad when mean ole Max yelled at him. And their love is so stupid. Wubby. As Kitty would say. Or something like that.

And you do such a good job with the kid/adult interaction one'd think you actually spent time w/ children. And the summary was really good (and that is so important). And Logan IS a tool. I'd almost forgotten. When you wrote him struggling on the floor, electronic legs jerking, were you picturing Matt McConaghey (sp?) in TX Chainsaw Massacre part mumble mumble with the remote control knee brace fight scene? Cuz I was. Except that Logan doesn't look nuthin' like Matt. But the legs are the point here.

Don't know if I can read the next part, I don't believe in reading angst...

And H/D is still my OTP. :)
loralee chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
OMG ! thats SOO sweet ! put them together in another story, b/c u'r really good ! Alecs so cute *grins* Great story bye
error444 chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
please kill off logan.. and have you made a sequal

*goes to check*

N
Lauren - the original chipmunk chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
Ar, i love this story, it's so sad it's over :(

keep writing!
MirellaM chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
Nice ending for this first part (loved Max worrying for Alec, then finding him, him telling her truths as he wouldn't have if he weren't in this mental state; his waking up in her arms the morning after, his temporary lack of memories, the awkward moment, the sunglasses...). Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the sequel

159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »