Reviews for Reimu's Christmas Carols
Spy of Influence chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I can't believe I actually made it through all 18K words; that was a workout! The great details and scene breaks were worth it though, so no complaints here. Great job with this story, it was really good.
Fleija chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Stories like this really warm my heart. A nice twist on the usual scrooge mcduck, applied to Gensokyo. The characters are all the same, but the time travel and optimistic future show that there can be development anyway. Keeping the best traits, as they say. Reimu's supremely frugal living situation is deplorable but in a very relatable way. Looking forward to your next Christmas story!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Hahaha nice. Master Spark Christmas is best Christmas!
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was pretty amusing, haha. The poor 4th wall. Great job, that was both entertaining and semi-bittersweetly heartwarming at the same time, haha. The carols were a nice touch as well. Thanks for writing this in time for the holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.
Thanks again and I look forward to reading your next update!
KageNoYoko chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
omg wow that was absolutely adorable. between mima ranting about being brushed off post pc-98 era, Yuyuko just being herself, and Komachi bitching about pime taradoxes this was an enjoyable, if a bit long, read.

I must admit allowing Reimu to see that things do get better with time and spending time with her future self were heartwarming, and Yuyuko was absolutely adorable, but I did notice a couple of things that could have been fixed, mostly just minor spelling and grammar adjustments though, so not really a big deal.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that it would be "the Hakurei Shrine" because it's a place, and that's just a minor nitpick on my part. Otherwise this was adorkable and I'd definitely read it again, since having Reimu come to realize that she will get to have a big family and be happy is super heart-warming.

Good story TakerFoxx
Writer Frantic chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Quite an appropriate and humorous story for the season! I came in expecting a typical parody, with perhaps a few quirks, but I should expect from your other pieces that you would take it beyond. A pleasant story, spot on characterization, and elegant style. And of course, you went through the effort of parodying Christmas Carols with Touhou. That is a deed that I'm sure will be immortalized in the community.

Merry Christmas, and good job.
Not-the-taco-guy chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This story was wonderful. Seeing Mima mess up a job was priceless.
Also, I love you for putting that window shouting scene 3
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Well, that was interesting. I mean, seriously. Certainly put my Aki Christmas story, Sisterhood, to shame... It's been three years running, and you beat its length in a single go! Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you beat my total for the year! Been rather inactive, to be honest. ...Guess I better try to compete with you, huh? I'll fail, but if I can get my other complete chapter edited by the end of the year, at least I'll have tried.

Anywho, Merry Christmas! Never made it far into your main story, but good Lord does your writing make me want to.
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
*snicker*

Though I dunno why Yuuka had to show up again ..
MaraSargon chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This story gave me the warm fuzzies. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I really really like tacos
I really like tacos