Reviews for From Ruins
B1ackAshes chapter 21 . 3/21
This was an outstanding chapter. I'm glad the misunderstandings have been worked out and that Robin and Lucina are closer than before. You also did great job with the various characters.
Aspectofthesecond chapter 20 . 3/11
Wow. Another great chapter. I read it, waited, red it again, and here's my review. I especially like how it's nicely laid out that Robin is entirely devoted to lucina, at this point, with the fire grabbing. And how equally devoted she is to him, as indicated both with the now shared snarky mannerisms, as well as straight up telling Gerome that 'no, I don't intend to tell you if Robin presents a threat'. And in spite of all that, Lucina still continues to go through the 'can never be together for his happiness' emo bit. Can't wait for her never have to go emo on us again.

Oh, and the bit with tharja practicing was wonderful. I thought maybe the evil dopplerobin had paid a visit.
Keep up the good work. Thanks for the read.
Pious Mage chapter 21 . 2/26
I've been meaning to leave this review for a while but it took me a bit to process and refine what I wanted to say until I finally just said fuck it and went with what I am going to say.

This is a very very interesting twist on the typical Awakening novelization. I love the introduction of characters both first gen and second gen and you're take on the Robin/Lucina romance which I am a sucker for.

I also like how the whole slow burn and infiltration of Valm. Morgan being Valms tactician and how she will interact with Robin. Again the very slow yet satisfying burn of Robin and Lucina and the buddy cop bromance of Robin and Chrom. While I'm not personally a fan of Chrom/Olivia and a bigger fan of the canonical pairing. I gotta say you make it work and make it hilarious doing so.

I look forward heavily to the rest of the fic and wish you good luck! Cheers.
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 2/25
it should be cool to see where this story goes from here!
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 2/24
nice job on the banter between tharja and lucina, it really highlights their characters well
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 2/24
gotta love that dramatic irony, nice job subverting it with an honest conversation though!
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 2/24
if the "robin wakes up in the field again" epilogue is true then this becomes a lot more tragic in retrospect
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 2/24
well, thats one way to have a family reunion
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 2/23
props to lucina and lon'qu for seeing beneath the humor to the damaged man beneath
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 2/23
it should be cool to see the father daughter tactics showdown!
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 2/23
props to robin for staying above the influence!
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 2/23
so you legitly surprised me here, i thought the rescue party was going to stumble in on the wedding and complicate things
Upon rereading your work, i realised that you altered and added some details.

I am glad that you are spending time to change the fic to be more to your liking. Please continue your great work.
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 2/21
never underestimate the power of a humble bard!
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 2/21
well, thats certainly one way to slay a kraken