Reviews for Reckless Abandon
railmaniac chapter 23 . 6/13
Hope Swan - you called it like half a year in advance
TheQueenAndHerSwan chapter 40 . 5/22
I absolutely love this story! This was my 8th time reading it, or around there, and it’s one of my favorites! Thank you for spending your time writing it and continuing the SQ storyline since we all know how it ended.
I really hope there is a sequel soon and they get to have another baby and Emma gets to experience a happy pregnancy with Regina’s loving support and they both get what they missed out on
Simplesmente adorable, incroyable, j’adore merci
EQ2011 chapter 40 . 4/10
I cannot wait for the sequel. His story is my ultimate favourite out of all sq fics
regalnightingale chapter 40 . 3/25
I'm in absolute awe with this story. So so fucking beautiful! There's so many things I love about it! The journey it took for Emma and Regina to find their home, never fails to make me all warm and fuzzy and this one was definitely a tough one, but ultimately an absolutely perfect one! Thank you for that! Magical baby fics are honestly my favorite, they never fail to impress me, I just love it and you did it all so well! Gorgeous writing! Also having Zelena in this fic and how her little story played out, love it so much! Regina sending her away was pretty fucked up, but her getting her happy ending in this story as well made it all the better! Zelena is one of my favorite characters and she deserves so much love too! And her and Mal together! Yasss! Fic where everyone in Storybrooke is just queer af would be a dream! Haha.
Another thing I wondered about was, because Mal used her magic to help Emma through her pregnancy with Hope, if that would affect Mal's relationship with Hope, like would they have a some sort of special bond, or as Hope grew up would she feel a connection to Mal? Just a thought.
Anyways absolutely incredible fic! Had such an amazing time reading it! Thank you so much for your work!
Crazyglue911 chapter 1 . 2/28
That was such a great story
TheReaderofGods chapter 27 . 2/10
It’s all happy and now a bomb is going to go off and you’re going to ruin it with angst : lol
TheReaderofGods chapter 6 . 2/10
Oh god I have a feeling it’s going to be bad
TheReaderofGods chapter 1 . 2/10
Before I even read the beginning or anything please tell me is this going to make me cry
MIROjrsygrl chapter 40 . 1/27
Awesome ending. Loved the journey. Thank you
Guest chapter 40 . 11/19/2017
I cannot wait for this sequel. This has been my favourite story ever like I have read it 5 times now already.
LOCISVU chapter 40 . 11/14/2017
KUDOS!
LOCISVU chapter 39 . 11/14/2017
I’m happy that you’re planning to write a sequel!
LOCISVU chapter 38 . 11/14/2017