Reviews for Reckless Abandon
ohmyWinslet chapter 40 . 10/15
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Can't wait to read what's coming next!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 40 . 10/8
Too early in morning for human emotion.
Fix is amazing. You know this.
I will conti nue my loyalty
Rachel chapter 40 . 9/29
Dude I read this whole story today! And I worked for 11 hours. Needless to say I spent the work day standing in a ladder looking busy while I read the shit out of this story. Awesome. Will be looking for those one shots. Your amazing!
littlephoenix74 chapter 40 . 9/30
Aww im sad its over but happy ending Look forward to the next instalment
Wow, thank you! It was an amazing ride! I'm glad you decided to do a little sequel instead of oneshots, at the very least it means everything stays in the same place :D I'll be waiting for the next installment, I'm excited too!
Random Peep chapter 40 . 9/28
AHHH I loved this story, such a sad beginning and slight struggle and growth through it, but such a sweet ending. Awesome job, it is a good place to end it but I would still love to see more, so I'm looking forward to seeing where your next adventure leads. Whether its a completely new story or a continuation! )
MONEBUDDHA chapter 40 . 9/27
Such a great story and I absolutely loved the ending and everything else that happened. So sweet about with Zelena and Mal having a baby too. Excellent job!
ChristinaRCoro2 chapter 40 . 9/27
I just got done reading your story and i gotta tell you i totally loved it! I can't wait to read some more of your work and the sequel when u start it! Looking forward to it! Great work!
E.Elliot chapter 40 . 9/26
Man I love it!*-*
RosePetal7 chapter 40 . 9/26
The perfect ending! Regina and Emma are officially starting their forever lives together. I cannot wait to continue reading about their journey :)
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 40 . 9/25
So cute! I loved it!
Always love your stories, great job!
Arl3n chapter 40 . 9/25
Thank you for writing. This was a beautiful story.
Can't wait for sequel. Loved this story
gamilton chapter 40 . 9/24
Wonderful, angsty, romantic, exciting story! Can't wait for the sequel! Great job...as usual!
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »