Reviews for Aragorn's Having Dirty Dreams Again
Angilina Diggle chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Very funny. A side of Legolas I might have to explore in my fics, with your permission of course. I am a Legolas fan and the ONLY reason i have ANY respect for Aragorn is because hundreds of generations before his anscestors were Elven. VERY FUNNY!
RecoveringTheSatellites chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Good story. Didn't quite think of those dreams in that way before but maybe my mind is just more innocent than yours (ha!)

Couldn't help reading the reviews and noticing someone said Haldir was hot. Eww No! He's ugly and poncy and NO! Long live Aragorn!

Andraste
Goddess of Death chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Hehehehe, I really liked it thought it was hilarious. Bravo.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Ha! :) Very funny! You do have to wonder just exactly how far they were planning to go in those dreams of his in the parts that Peter Jackson didn't film...
orlilover chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
ok good but make it a bit longer next time :)
Tinuwen chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Hehehe! Naughty, naughty Strider! *grins brightly*
Pinky stinky chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*laughs*

that one was really good...

WRITE SOME MORE pretty please!
Thonnyel chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I laughed and cried! Very funny!
Lady Emerald Star chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
lol!

very funny!
Siroonig chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
hehehe, aragorn's durrty dreams, thats so hilarious! i wanna be in one of his dreams (not a durrty one, but thats ok too.. ;) ...) ok, that was so kewl! LUvINg!
Niliwen chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
Stephantom chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Hahahaha.
Letanica chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
This was great to begin with, but Legolas telling Gimli to be quiet was hilarious! Nicely written. There needs to be more A/A.
sara chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
they put in the aragorn dream scences because both the director and the actors wanted to have more elvish because they love speaking it and that way they had the romantic element that is absolutly critical in a movie for some odd reason. BEGIN RANT:(no romance was actually needed. THE DREAMS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE BOOK! Orlando Bloom is hot! The dude who i can't remember his name who led the elven archers to helms deep and died is also hot!):END RANT
darkie1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003