Reviews for Malon's Adventure
NewEnclave chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
Great fic. And the Zelda-King of Fighters idea was nice, too. You've given me some inspiration to do a KOF Crossover featuring an OC! Please make a sequel soon! I'm hoping for the best!
The Unknown1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
Very good, but a little short. It's okay, though.
You've given me some insperation to do a Billy romance. Thanks _
The Rain Child chapter 7 . 2/6/2003
hmm...not bad! it was interesting, but i don't think malon was THAT old yet. link was eighteen when he defeated gannondorf, actually, 17 i believe, i'd have to go check again. but other than that, it's fine!

rain child,

formally known as poetry freak
The Rain Child chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
*does happy dance* i've never had anyone use part of a suggestion i made before! _U umm...cool! i'm looking forward to reading more!

The Rain Child chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
hmm...i know it's probably not on your ideas for chapters, but might i suggest that maybe malon goes through a little emotional pain? from a bit of experience, it takes a LONG time to heal that kind of pain, and with link and zelda coming back, it would definatly cause a problem emotionally. just a thought. good chapter though, i'm looking forward to reading the rest!

The Rain Child chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
hmm...the plot thickens. good job! looking forward to the next chapter!

The Rain Child chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
hmm...i wonder who the other guy is, i get the feeling he's gonna show up again. i find this interesting. this goes without saying, i suppose, but it's nice to see another christian's work.

poetry-freak
LiNkLuVr89 chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
ioi what? thats it? u gotta finish it!...um, r these ppl famous or something? ()_
Oldy chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Please, Please, PLEASE do another chapter!

I really loved it.

Combining 2 of my most favorite games!

I really look forward to your next chapter!