Reviews for Malon's Adventure
NewEnclave chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
Great fic. And the Zelda-King of Fighters idea was nice, too. You've given me some inspiration to do a KOF Crossover featuring an OC! Please make a sequel soon! I'm hoping for the best!
The Unknown1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
Very good, but a little short. It's okay, though.
You've given me some insperation to do a Billy romance. Thanks _
The Rain Child chapter 7 . 2/6/2003
hmm...not bad! it was interesting, but i don't think malon was THAT old yet. link was eighteen when he defeated gannondorf, actually, 17 i believe, i'd have to go check again. but other than that, it's fine!

rain child,

formally known as poetry freak
The Rain Child chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
*does happy dance* i've never had anyone use part of a suggestion i made before! _U umm...cool! i'm looking forward to reading more!

The Rain Child chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
hmm...i know it's probably not on your ideas for chapters, but might i suggest that maybe malon goes through a little emotional pain? from a bit of experience, it takes a LONG time to heal that kind of pain, and with link and zelda coming back, it would definatly cause a problem emotionally. just a thought. good chapter though, i'm looking forward to reading the rest!

Muffy chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
A very good story and interesting fights! But Billy and Malon...err...I dunno, just can't see it.

One more fight, and then Lilly is safe! Hopefully...it's be intriguing to see WHY Geese needs to know about that man so much. Will Malon go back? Better yet, will Link come there (so I'm a L/M supporter, he cried 'cause she left, that's hope)

Write more soon!
The Rain Child chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
hmm...the plot thickens. good job! looking forward to the next chapter!

The Rain Child chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
hmm...i wonder who the other guy is, i get the feeling he's gonna show up again. i find this interesting. this goes without saying, i suppose, but it's nice to see another christian's work.

poetry-freak
LiNkLuVr89 chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
ioi what? thats it? u gotta finish it!...um, r these ppl famous or something? ()_
Oldy chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Please, Please, PLEASE do another chapter!

I really loved it.

Combining 2 of my most favorite games!

I really look forward to your next chapter!