Reviews for His Home, Is My Home
Dallaria chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
I have read every one of your stories and I have loved all of them. I really hope that you write more. I haven't been a fan of Sasuke being uke but after reading what you've written im really starting to like it. Great job and I look forward to reading any other stories that you post.
Niha161 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod~
So sweet..
Kawaiii~
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
great story.
Would have loved more background since Sasuke's predicament was interesting.
Loved it.
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Great story
CobraKazuma Shouji chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Oh my God that was justPERFECT. The last part made me cry. This was just so cute and perfect.
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Ohymy, that was so good ! How come I haven't seen this before ?!
Thank you for this story !

hiyana
Wereshark chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
wtf that is so cute 3
BloodySweetAngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
awww, that was really cute. i really enjoyed it a lot~
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
SO CUUUUUTE! **
I'm so confused because I teared up a little and got all hot and bothered. It was AWESOME! */*
So glad I've read this.
Shokufeh Gilass chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Aaaah I really love your stories! This was adorable, I love the way you write both Naruto and Sasuke. Good job!
Khokha chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Would you please continue with the one_shots
You are really good in making those kind of stories
ns73 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Aww this is such a fluffy and sweet oneshot :) Enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This was so cute...please write an mpreg chaptered/one shot if you can...I'd love to read one written by you...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Oh my gosh! This was such a sweet fic! You really highlighted the love they had for each other, and the loneliness they both felt really well. I'very been reading your other stories, and I completely adore your writing. I hope you make lots of other NaruSasu fics, this was not only hot, but incredibly sweet and cute, and not just anyone can do that. Merry Christmas to you too :)
arya304 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
completely fell in love with this!