Reviews for alive Again
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
sounds like this is gonna be a really cool story. i so hope you'll update this fic one day
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Funny. I really like the last line. Could you perhaps update soon? Really really really really really really really really soon?
hkestal chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Update Please! *sobs dramaticly* I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *shakes you violently*

TELL ME!
ape chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
THIS IS LIKE SO TOTALLY AWESOME!

MUCH LUV AND LUCK!

ape
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love it! Please write more! I hope its a Usa x Heero! Update soon!
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
love your story please make the couples

ami/quatre

rei/wufei

makota/trowa

mina/dou

setsuna/zechs

hotaru/heero
greetings from lala land chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
OMG! well, i STILL love ur fic, please update asap!
Bloody Love chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is really good. I like how Duo found out how to awaken Serena. Not alot of people give him brains and it's nice for a change. I hope you update this. Its really good and very interesting and different. If there is couple's I want Rei/Heero. And the other couple's doesn't matter as much who they get with. Hey how old are the guy's in this story?
kioko chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
#*sigh#* your never going to update this, are u?
SpicyHollyElf chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Yay! It let me review! Anyway great story! Can't wait to see what you write next and I'm the ninteenth person to review. I think. Anyway you have over five so post up the next chappy please! Don't procrastinate like me!lol.
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
that wasb great! i want to know how you get such great ideas... love it... Write more!
The Morrigu chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Cool!

Right if u r wondering, i have been reading your stories non stop today!
angelicmayuka chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Oh It's good. I just read it, so sorry if this review is a bit late. It's good so far, so you can't let it just die! Update soon, it's going great. I hope you have pairings as well. Rei/Heero would be my prefrence, but that's just me.
Serenity Silvermoon chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Ha ha! Shingo is a monster! lol, he is though...write more and update ASAP!
syunikiss chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
wah, these are the exact types of fanfics that i enjoy and love to read :D its very exciting and it'll be lovely to see what happens next [hint hint p] i hope you continue soon because you truly are a talented autho [authoress? o _ o]