Reviews for Talon and fang
varee chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
ew, and you said you'll update soon.. it has been like.. six years or so? shame. the story is really good, I like the way sailor senshi act. there sould be less foreign words, though; sure, IF they argue in chinese it's OK, but please refrain from using 'baka' and so on in normal sentences. it sounds weird at the very least.

so, if you ever decide to keep this fic running, know there'll be at least one person who reads it )
joycy chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
This is a fun story... :-) I love it... Update pls.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
go duo! man i don't know much about that bitch but she anoyed the hell out of me! someone had to tell her that! it would of course been much funier if quatre had done it or trowa but still _ i so hope you'll be able to continue this fic _
alynawatlovers chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
Wow. That's funny. Could you please update soon? I'd really relaly really appreciate it.
serenitynight chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
you did such a great job on this story. i really hope you update it soon.
MissNoName chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
COME ON,write all ready! Its good!

Luv it!,

Me
mimim's chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
this was such a interesting chapter. please continue writing this story. update soon.
duo s luvergurl chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
Can't wait for ur next chapter so please update ASAP! Thanx for a great dtory to read!
serenity77 chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Great job! update! And who are the pairings?

-serenity77
dreaming.sapphire chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Update soon!
momocolady chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
good chapter, finaly an update, yepie, I'm happy, bye
Moonguardian chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
Nice chapter and I really cant wait to see wat happens next...
angel313 chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
I like it and I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that you will update soon. This is really good.
Cobra762 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Great story so far. Very original. I'll be looking forward to the other chapters
Moonguardian chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
I love this story it is so great... I cant wait for when the GW bois find them again hopefully there will be some hook ups... lov ur story keep up te great work!