Reviews for The Right Moment
xandria chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow, so much emotion in such a short story. It conveys all too well the sadness that the families of soldiers all over the world feel when they have to endure the absence of their loved ones. Well done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
kittycatsnak chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
So bittersweet, but I love it.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was amazing.

you could really feel the character's emotions!

you really have a knack for drawing your reader into the

story. keep it up!
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aww! That was so... beautiful! I love how Sephiroth just keeps thinking for Aeris' well-being. Everything he does is for her and that's just wonderful. It's also sad how he thinks that she won't be happy with because of his tardiness. She won't be, Sephy! XP Anyway, great job as always. It's great how much of a great writer you are even in this early fic. :)
Jules chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
God damn you're good. You have such a flair for writing. I love especially that you can make me feel so much. I can identify with Aeris (being a girl and all) and feel for Sephiroth in his struggle. I really like it when couples go through conflict because that is what provides the best fodder for love stories.
Silvara chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I can't wait to read the follow! It is actuzlly very interesting!
rinslet chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I really love the way you write _aww, poor aeris

plz continue!
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Dude, I could just feel my heart squeezing tightly. Poor Aeris.

Lt. RaIQ
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh, this is absoulutely wonderful. Please, update when you can!
angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
continue please )
Tracy chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
*sob* So wonderful, so heart-wrenching. I really feel like I understand what this version of Sephiroth is like and this only from the prologue. An excellent job, I hope you plan to continue this at some point.. but not to the detriment of "Path of Seduction"!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I'm not familiar with Final Fantasy, but I found this via the review section of a Yami no Matsuei fic that you've reviewed.

However, my recent weekend at Anime Expo (which featured FF a lot) makes me want to know more about the series...

I love how you write. As much as I'm not familiar with the characters in FF, this fic revealed a lot about the two characters. And I feel sorry for both of them.

Will be reading more of your fics soon ;-D
Dumber then a Moogle ass chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Aw. Those poor people. Aeris deserves love and attention from Sephiroth. He should've realized sooner that war or no war, he needs to be at home with the one he loves. Excellent story so far and I'll be watching for author alerts. Here's hoping you'll update. *huggles author*
LadyNaore chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Aw! This is such a good story so far, I wish you would update Its a crime to leave such great fiction unwritten.