Reviews for It Happened in Times Square
I love it! They are soulmate alright!
Seravia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I loved your fic. I first read it on your website and loved it. Then I found it here...

Kenshin and Kaoru love each other enough to think about each other all year. I really loved the last line.
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
i love this one ! it's so sweet!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Omg...I remember this story! Its the one that inspired me to start writing!
Tsubasa-chan02 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
me again! this is a very kawaii story! it made me feel all bubbly!

it was really cute when kenshin kissed kaoru right when the new year came in. it was like a promise or something for them. and then in the next year they found each other again! now that's true love.

love the story! loveitloveitLOVEIT!
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Aw...that was so sweet. I think you did a wonderful job.
Baka Saki chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Very romantic. _ I liked it. I went to New YOrk when I 9. I liked all the tall buildings. I had camera with me and I do same thing Kaoru did at beginning. Very great job!

Saki
Shenyu chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Your fics are easily the best form of read I know!

Just another rainy day was the first fanfic that I have ever read.

I love your stories!
cattleaya chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
*sigh*

easily one of my favorite fanfics ever_
Retarded Nunchuck chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
aww...that was so kawai! i love how you do WAFF, OOC, and LOL'S throughout all of your stories. (i said it before, i go on your sight all the time. and the romance and comedy zones hold my favorite stories, even though all of your stories are good.) well, I heard that you were planning to put my story on your bonus site, and if its not too much trouble, can you put not only WHY, but Life Saving Love as well? ( I'm sorry, I know that this a weird request, and I apologize, gomenasai! I just like you site alot, so, ever since I been reading your site, i have wanted to have a story of my own on it, i hope that is not to much trouble.) Email me, plz, my address is . i hope to hear fr9om you soon.
rayne127 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
you know what... you inspire me! I love your works and I'm really really glad that you're one of those who reviewed mine. Thnx. Please right more... and go knock 'em dead!-_-x
Kitsune KeNsHiN chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
OMG, it was SO cute! i love your one-shot!
actually i love all your stories!
are you going to update the unfinished ones soon? PLEASE do. _
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
sweet, very romatic, especially since i don't normally read AU fics. keep writing, and pls look at my fics
cutie-chan-XD3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Another one of my favorites! You created a wonderful mood to the picture! I wish I was at Times square to Kenshin and Kaoru! ::starts drooling::
LadyMisaoKenshin chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Yay! I love this story! And the best thing is I'm reading this on New Years Eve. Ironic,huh? LOL.
I didn't know you could prearrange a carriage ride around Central Park, and the bad thing is I lived in New York City since I was born... LOL.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »