Reviews for Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That's so cute! And so sweet, "If it were anywhere else in the room, I'd never get any work done" And I love how it matches with getting wool socks!
hidden-under-the-desk chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
AWWWWW! This is lovely! Definatley one ofthe very best MMAD Fics I've read. It's soo sweet! XD x
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aw, cute, well-written MMADness, nice fic., it was very sweet, though I don't know why I'm still reading Christmas fics. in the middle of June...just goes to show you how much I truly love Christmas..keep writing! Good luck:D

~bonifacio16
sammyfish chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You write beautifully :D I truly love these!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was really absolutely christmassy sweet ...

I love stories about socks ... ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I quite liked this story, but - no offence - the Mirror of Erised has nothing to do with memories. It shows the viewer's most heart-felt desire, not their most precious memory. Memories are kept in the Pensieve.

Still, an okay story, quite sweet :)
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That is so cute they see the same thing. I love it.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Lol, I loved it! So good, so funny and so cute! Thanks so much for a few minutes of heaven while I read your beautiful fic, write more soon (though it's perfect as it is) and I love it dearly!

xxStellaxx
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh my, such enjoyable one-shot! Perfect ending too. "And your knitting improves, too." LOL

Pity that since you wrote this JKR has confessed that Albus actually lied to Harry about what he had seen in the mirror. However, I fancy thinking that whatever he saw it had something to do with Minerva.

Thank you for posting this beautiful story!
virgomonkeygirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
It's a beautiful theory, but you see it is not posible they had any relations when she was a student, because they are not the kind of people to let that happen, and Albus and Minerva had no romantic feelings when she was a student
lori chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
i still love this fic. i must be in a sobby mood tonight 'cause this is the 2nd time i've burst into tears.
Raindrops on Roses chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
*sigh* That was so sweet! Beautifully written. I loved it!

-Shannon
Maladicta chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
oh *sob* that was sweet. i'm crying. i think that's from too much sugar and hormones though, at least i hope it is.
insaneflautist chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I love it! Wonderful, wonderful... The Mirror and the socks are perfect. Please write more stories like this- you'll have at least one enthusiastic reviewer!
Deidre chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
I love it, i really do...but, oh why can't you make it a happy ending? They're meant to be together, please? Just a short fic?