Reviews for Ups and Downs
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 11/25
Wow even after Ron cheated on her she still let him shag her, it is pretty much evident that Ron in here just trying to get something Harry couldn't have and you just let him go easily and Harry is not someone who is going to tolerate his one friend betraying other.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Sweet
Speedy1106 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Hey, just wandering if there will be more chapters? There should be, it's a nice story.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
*snicker* I quite enjoyed this one, though I can't say I feel a bit sorry for Ron; he made his choices and he'll have to live with the results. Shame that she didn't make provisions for reversal of what she did but she'll have to live with the consequences of her actions, too.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Well that was a bit depressing at parts but fluffy in others. I think that Hermione should have realized that she made a mistake when everyone was actively keeping her and Ron apart but at night. The physical side of a marriage will not keep it together. I am surprised Ron took so long to mess around on her and it was that which pushed her to end it with him. The idea of the bond was cute and I think that Harry and Hermione shared a bond that was built on years of friendship even in canon. I could see this being how Ron and Hermione's marriage was in JK's world since there was nothing that made them compatible.

Good work
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Too bad she didn't think it through a little better to begin with.
JK really blew it with her match making in the books, she even admitted it later.
Thanks for writing.
Kai chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I think the title is wrong - it should be "Downs and Ups" *giggle* Ronald is definitely a "Down" and Harmony is an "Up", so...

Short and sweet.
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I can totally see this happening, only if canon!Hermione wasn't too stubborn and proud to admit that not all of her choices were right. The hopeless Harmonian in me believes that it was precisely that stubborness and pride that made our favorite heroine remain with the berk nineteen years in the future, prefering to endure her lot in life and prove to everybody that she was right instead of admitting that the brightest witch of her age could ever be wrong and quit that farce of relationship while she still could.

That, of course, if we don't take the Love Potions fanon cliché as a catalyst of Hermione falling for Ron in the first place. It's quite refreshing to see the story without it, though, and your explanation on Hermione initially choosing Ron over Harry because his simple mind was easier to understand is very interesting.

At any rate, well done. It would be nice to see more fics using logic like this one instead of worn and beaten clichés (although I admit mysef guilty of enjoying them, too).
lunaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I enjoyed this and I hope you write a sequel where Hermione connects with her parents again.
tprice chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
interesting little oneshot. The way you describe Hermione and Ron's marriage is the way I see the couple working on Canon. I never could see them making it to 19 years after without one of them killing the other in an argument if they couldn't get divorced.
Jordana Babe chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Nicely done
iowa-tarheel chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Good story. Too bad about her folks. Look forward to more stories from you.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Terrific!
BMS chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
A few months of arguing and Ron sleeping around before getting a divorce.
Yea, that sounds about right for those two.
Nice one-shot.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.