Reviews for Ups and Downs
Millie072 chapter 1 . 5/30
I'm very ambivalent about this. It's difficult to believe Hermione couldn't see how wrong she & Ron were for each other. Then again she did stick around for 19 yrs n canon(Imbecile). With both their tempers, the wands must have been locked up at night. Otherwise 3 months might have been too long. This was all told from her POV. Understandably devastated from "losing" her parents Hermione grabbed on the first supposedly hope offered. Harry was right there, didn't they talk at all? Hermione had leaned on him for emotional reassurance for 6 yrs, what happened? Ron is so one dimensional, he's a blank page. Why did he want to marry Hermione? As for his priorities it was food, sex, quidditch and chess. Love had little to do with it. As portrayed, Ron only wanted sex, there was no love involved. He never had a chance to mature. Molly was not a nurturing mother to him, and Hermione too dictatorial to give him a chance to grow up. In Hermione's eyes, Ron was never right. Harry was strong enough to hold his own. Ron never had a chance. This Ron evokes some sympathy as he genuinely doesn't comprehend what he's doing wrong. He's still an incredible jerk who got what he deserved. But so did she by jumping headfirst into a ridiculous relationship without taking a step back to think. As portrayed, Harry was a safe fall-back. I said I was ambivalent.
yeah i always found it suspiscious she so smart and all, but she doesn't learn about magical weddings etc.. not only she's dumb in that but also in loving the wrong kind of guy even giving him sex when he's in the wrong or cheat. Can't believe she would do that.
Fanfics make harry also too nobel/forgiving/open whatever.. even if you love that person it isn't that easy to jump aboard, sex with friend's ex-wife etc.. i certainly wouldn't want ron's seconds or how would you know certainly she loves you.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Not too bad. Just too short
Charlie pl chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Need more chapters
DmitriyDv chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Why Potter this whore?
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
nice love it
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
This is a very intense & well written story. I have saved it to my great potter story book folder.
slstanekt chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
Why would harry go with hermione to the ministry to get her divorce but then not go with her to the records bureau, did he just walk around or wait for her outside or did he just go back to hogwarts. I don't see the reason he had to go at all if he wasn't going to stay with her the whole time.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
Cute ending. I really never saw how Ron and Hermione could work. But she just fits so perfectly with Harry. Much better pairing. Loved it.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Wow even after Ron cheated on her she still let him shag her, it is pretty much evident that Ron in here just trying to get something Harry couldn't have and you just let him go easily and Harry is not someone who is going to tolerate his one friend betraying other.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Sweet
Speedy1106 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Hey, just wandering if there will be more chapters? There should be, it's a nice story.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
*snicker* I quite enjoyed this one, though I can't say I feel a bit sorry for Ron; he made his choices and he'll have to live with the results. Shame that she didn't make provisions for reversal of what she did but she'll have to live with the consequences of her actions, too.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Well that was a bit depressing at parts but fluffy in others. I think that Hermione should have realized that she made a mistake when everyone was actively keeping her and Ron apart but at night. The physical side of a marriage will not keep it together. I am surprised Ron took so long to mess around on her and it was that which pushed her to end it with him. The idea of the bond was cute and I think that Harry and Hermione shared a bond that was built on years of friendship even in canon. I could see this being how Ron and Hermione's marriage was in JK's world since there was nothing that made them compatible.

Good work
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Too bad she didn't think it through a little better to begin with.
JK really blew it with her match making in the books, she even admitted it later.
Thanks for writing.