Reviews for Ups and Downs
Kai chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I think the title is wrong - it should be "Downs and Ups" *giggle* Ronald is definitely a "Down" and Harmony is an "Up", so...

Short and sweet.
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I can totally see this happening, only if canon!Hermione wasn't too stubborn and proud to admit that not all of her choices were right. The hopeless Harmonian in me believes that it was precisely that stubborness and pride that made our favorite heroine remain with the berk nineteen years in the future, prefering to endure her lot in life and prove to everybody that she was right instead of admitting that the brightest witch of her age could ever be wrong and quit that farce of relationship while she still could.

That, of course, if we don't take the Love Potions fanon cliché as a catalyst of Hermione falling for Ron in the first place. It's quite refreshing to see the story without it, though, and your explanation on Hermione initially choosing Ron over Harry because his simple mind was easier to understand is very interesting.

At any rate, well done. It would be nice to see more fics using logic like this one instead of worn and beaten clichés (although I admit mysef guilty of enjoying them, too).
lunaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I enjoyed this and I hope you write a sequel where Hermione connects with her parents again.
tprice chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
interesting little oneshot. The way you describe Hermione and Ron's marriage is the way I see the couple working on Canon. I never could see them making it to 19 years after without one of them killing the other in an argument if they couldn't get divorced.
Jordana Babe chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Nicely done
iowa-tarheel chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Good story. Too bad about her folks. Look forward to more stories from you.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Terrific!
BMS chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
A few months of arguing and Ron sleeping around before getting a divorce.
Yea, that sounds about right for those two.
Nice one-shot.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Katconan chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was a lovely story. Thanks for writing it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Nice and touching with the realism of Ron and Hermione not being compatible.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like this story, the dynamics between the Harry, Hermione and Ron are fun to read.
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
A nice, realistic story. Call it what you will, Hermione and Harry do share a bond.

Ron is exactly what you'd expect from canon, IMHO. I can see him think that sex alone is what a marriage is. They never seemed realistic in HBP and DH.

Nice though to see an understanding Molly; pity about Hermione's parents though.

TGM
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
A lovely oneshot I am glad to have taken the time to read!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »