Reviews for Grunkles to the Rescue
Style1234 chapter 9 . 7/6
I love it. Please write more of this. I would to see Grunkle Ford and Stan be overprotective of Mabel and Dipper.
Hailey chapter 9 . 8/12/2018
I loved every single one of these! the stomach flu one put me on edge and made it hard to read because I don't rather enjoy the subject of illness but, none the less it was all so much fun to read! I think you did an amazing job on these and they felt like the actual characters- and when Stanford gave Stanley a blanket in the middle of the night, I almost cried. despite all the bitterness and the arguments Ford still really does love Stan. I look forward to reading more of your works! :]
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2017
That was beautiful.
YaoiTrash chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
This is my favorite one and I've read all of them 1-9 but this! Fabulous!
socialgirl378 chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
That ending of the chapter had me laughing. XD I love the Pines family, especially when they all come together. They may not be perfect, but they are an awesome family.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Grunkles saving the twins is my favorite thing ever. It was before I read this, too. I NEED you to update this fic.
Phantomfray chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
This story is phenomenal and very sweet.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
Aww, these are so sweet! I hope you keep on writing if you get the chance, I adore this series.
Unnamed fan chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I love these stories, they are just too cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
These fics are so awesome, they're the EXACT type of GF fic that I need... I do encourage you to write more oneshots similar to this! Family angst and protective grunkles give me strength
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
That was fucking adorable
readingwizard96 chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Great, absolutely great
VioletHeart3899 chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Oh gosh . . . when you said you hurt Ford in this chapter, I didn't think about THAT kind of hurt! Dx

Great chapter, though. The writing and characterization in all your chapters is spot-on, and I just love love LOVE this fluffy fic! :D
Author of the Insane chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
this is gold.
YumestarGerman chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Hey, i got an account here! so you can write me a private message. And of course it is with credits! (and a link to the orginally story) And i really like your story! I have a crush on Ford. He's so awesome!