Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book II: Lover
I love this story! Please continue it!
Arianna272 chapter 12 . 3/8
I so love this story!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 12 . 3/1
When you mentioned that 'it' was going to get worse, I thought you meant new stuff happening. Instead of Bella and Rosalie continuing to fight over communication with each other.

I'm also confused about the moment Bella seems to turn into a vampire for a moment (when the water tasted bad to her), unless I interpreted that chapter incorrectly. But if I did interpret it correctly, how did she turn back?

Lastly, I'm confused about Bella's blindness - why it happened, whether it is going to go away, etc. Up until now, Bella only (I use this term jokingly) had the problem of having bad directions and getting herself into life-threatening situations. With the blindness, we as the reader can't see anything as well.
CarlieZA chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I must say i don't only like what you've written so far...i freaking adore it! You have a beautiful way with words, I've never been very fond of really long stories but yours, oh dear! since the beginning it catch me and at some point i just couldn't let go of my phone,'cause i couldn't stop reading it, i just had to have more and more and more, and when i discovered there was MSRII i was like Oh Gee I need to read this like now! I love how you write the characters, i love how you make them both what they are really, strong women, i adore how complex both really are, i love how you can write a really happy paragraph and almost at the end of it... you just out of no where, make it a really big fight and put tear in my eyes, it's really hard (or it's been hard for me) to find THIS pair so well written and I'm so very grateful for that with you! So please now update soon!

BTW: i hope you're doing better with your health, hope to hear from you super awesome Sir soon.
CarlieZA chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
ohhh come on! don't leave me hanging like that! please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Sir,I really do love your writing. The sophistication it has, the way you are able to delve deep into the characters and bring them to life with your words, it's altogether too amazing that words can't describe how I feel whenever I read your chapters. The melancholy, the joy,the passion,it resonates so deeply and I can't help but feel for your characters and each and every one of their moments. It heartens me and I thank you so very much for writing your stories. I'm looking for ward to the next chapter,good luck and stay safe, will be rooting for you as always.

Your reader
SL13 chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Great chapter. Wonder when rose will finally confess?
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Great chapter. I loved it. Some parts are so sweet and then it turns bitter and then back to sweet. It's always a great journey. Thank you for another amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Great chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
very bad chapter. more useless author note and the little you wrote was not even remotely good.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
Geophf, i really, really hope you're well right now. I hope you're family is with you, and i hope God is taking care of you right now.

I wish you a speedy recovery from this, and i hope it was only an isolated event. May God grant you health, so that you and your loved ones can enjoy life together for a while more.

Thank you for giving us this. Even if it was the last one, this story has given more to it's readers than anything on this website had any right to give. Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.

HP
laviniasarah16 chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
I don't why I'm sooo hook with your stories... it's just that there's pure darkness and sadness on it and I can't let go of it. daymn
natcityjp chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Sweet! Thanks for the update.
M chapter 10 . 7/10/2016