Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book II: Lover
avalynnelfe chapter 12 . 7/29
at the beginning, I had a feeling that Bella's and Rosalie's roles had been reversed for a short time, and I have to admit, I was glad. Bella is standing up for herself, and there is nothing Rosalie can do to change that. also, could she possibly have expected Bella to want to sleep with her again? and had she already prepared her immediate rejection, only to be disappointed that she didn't need it? because Bella didn't even think of that? and she had always planned to be convinced, to let herself be convinced, and now that didn't work? certainly not. it IS Rosalie Hale we are talking about here, after all. and I have arrived at the last chapter of this story as well. it's been quite a ride, that much is sure, and like I have said many times before, I might not have enjoyed every second of it, but neither do I regret one moment spent reading this, OR reviewing it OR answering your PM's. I am glad for the time I spent on this, glad for the things I learned, glad for the things it showed me, and just glad to experience Bella's story, however hard it might have been. life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and stories shouldn't be either. you did a great job in conveying all the emotions that you did. you touched my heart and my life with this story (and the other two I've read, obviously) and you have no idea how grateful I am that you not only took the time to write this, but also were brave enough to publish it here. just know that even if you never write a single word for this or any other story again, it doesn't matter one single bit. you have given me (and countless others, I'm sure) so much already, you need not do anything more ever again. thank you so much. just, thank you.
avalynnelfe chapter 11 . 7/29
I can see both of their points and where each one is coming from. my thoughts are that, maybe, if they we're to sit down and talk it all out everything could be a lot easier. however, that won't work. they would both not be able to stay calm, OR consider the other's point of view, at least not seriously. they would both insist on being right, and that would make everything so much worse... so, I don't know what they could do, except live on and deal with it, each in their own way.
avalynnelfe chapter 10 . 7/23
Bella is right, you know? just because Rosalie doesn't like her calling her out on her shit doesn't mean she isn't right, and they both know it. also, I'm glad you're still alive! the thing I learned from your little 'storySport ist Mord. :P
avalynnelfe chapter 8 . 7/16
well, what can I say? I'm glad, but also not surprised, Rosalie went back on her promise. her reasoning for it not being broken... well, not the best. but of it helps her sleep at night, who am I to discourage that? but then again, Rosalie doesn't sleep, so maybe Bella should keep pushing. or maybe she shouldn't, just because it's Rosalie we're talking about here. also, I hope Bella's issues aren't permanent, but then again, they very well might be. she's been poisoned, and she's died, and she's been dead for over two and a half hours. it would be a miracle in and of itself of she could survive something like this unscathed.
avalynnelfe chapter 6 . 7/13
wow, that was intense! I liked how Rosalie actually opened up a bit about herself and what she is feeling, even of it was only because she wanted to make Bella feel better. or maybe I liked it because of that... I wonder if the venom has been in Bella's system for a little longer already, and of that is what's been making her act out at night... I still think that it's not exactly natural, what has been happening... do you think Rosalie realizes that you cannot CHOOSE for your heart to keep beating? if she does, she is even more stubborn that I would have thought, AND setting herself up for a whole lot of misery... if she doesn't... well, she's still stubborn, but at least she wouldn't have let Bella die deliberately. or so I think... why exactly Bella hasn't long since started the process of being turned I don't know, but I suppose that in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter... on the other hand, it could be exactly that which furthers the plot. also, please never think I feel forced to read your stories. it may be hard most of the time, but I WANT to read it, and I will, no matter how long it actually takes me to get through... by the way, did you know I imagine the cabin and everything else completely different from how I saw it in book one? don't ask me why, and I don't think that has ever happened to me before, but I guess you could just take it as a compliment.
avalynnelfe chapter 5 . 7/3
what is really happening when Bella is asleep? it takes a lot of force to rip clothing, and I wouldn't have thought Bella had it in her, especially not every night without ever noticing anything by day, or at all. also, is Rosalie REALLY doing al of this for Bella? I think it MIGHT be justification, but then again, Rosalie doesn't exactly shy away from blaming herself either... but Rosalie is also right, Bella SO doesn't trust anything her instincts may or may not tell her, she's always over-analyzing every little detail. it's something I do as well, if maybe not up to this point. and oooh! did Rosalie just admit to having actual feelings? I do believe that might have been a first...
avalynnelfe chapter 4 . 6/30
so far, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but then again, there is still time... I think it's actually kind of cute the way Rosalie obviously cares about Bella, but tries so hard not to show it. it's not a word I would usually associate with Rosalie, but here it just fits. also, I feel like she is trying to lie to herself way too much. Bella is getting better and better at seeing through her.
avalynnelfe chapter 1 . 6/30
here I am, and I have to admit, this doesn't exactly make me want to go on reading this. doesn't mean I won't, though. I will read this whole story, no matter how hard it might be.
I just want her to admit she loves bella already! Rosella is my otp! I love this story please don't abandon it!
I love this story! Please continue it!
Arianna272 chapter 12 . 3/8
I so love this story!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 12 . 3/1
When you mentioned that 'it' was going to get worse, I thought you meant new stuff happening. Instead of Bella and Rosalie continuing to fight over communication with each other.

I'm also confused about the moment Bella seems to turn into a vampire for a moment (when the water tasted bad to her), unless I interpreted that chapter incorrectly. But if I did interpret it correctly, how did she turn back?

Lastly, I'm confused about Bella's blindness - why it happened, whether it is going to go away, etc. Up until now, Bella only (I use this term jokingly) had the problem of having bad directions and getting herself into life-threatening situations. With the blindness, we as the reader can't see anything as well.
CarlieZA chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I must say i don't only like what you've written so far...i freaking adore it! You have a beautiful way with words, I've never been very fond of really long stories but yours, oh dear! since the beginning it catch me and at some point i just couldn't let go of my phone,'cause i couldn't stop reading it, i just had to have more and more and more, and when i discovered there was MSRII i was like Oh Gee I need to read this like now! I love how you write the characters, i love how you make them both what they are really, strong women, i adore how complex both really are, i love how you can write a really happy paragraph and almost at the end of it... you just out of no where, make it a really big fight and put tear in my eyes, it's really hard (or it's been hard for me) to find THIS pair so well written and I'm so very grateful for that with you! So please now update soon!

BTW: i hope you're doing better with your health, hope to hear from you super awesome Sir soon.
CarlieZA chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
ohhh come on! don't leave me hanging like that! please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Sir,I really do love your writing. The sophistication it has, the way you are able to delve deep into the characters and bring them to life with your words, it's altogether too amazing that words can't describe how I feel whenever I read your chapters. The melancholy, the joy,the passion,it resonates so deeply and I can't help but feel for your characters and each and every one of their moments. It heartens me and I thank you so very much for writing your stories. I'm looking for ward to the next chapter,good luck and stay safe, will be rooting for you as always.

Your reader