Reviews for Mating Call of the Phoenix
Daniel6 chapter 17 . 10/11
How soon before Scott passes his seed on to another generation? And who will carry on the offspring?
spanky1988.aw chapter 17 . 10/11
Can't wait for chapter 18!
spanky1988.awj chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Cant wait for chapter 16!
Cyclopz chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Not what I expected, but not complaining as long as they are more in the future xD
Esquire-man chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Would it be too much to ask for something more romantic between those 3, without any sex involved ? I don't even know why I hoped marvel could give us this one little moment.
spanky1988.awj chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
Cant wait for chapter 15!
The Last Kenpachi chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
Can you do Kitty next?
Krolikson chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
Just thinking about Scott makes me sad nowadays T,T What a story it could have been, yet marvel couldn't handle that kind of scorching fire. Any plans on showing who inhumans really are here ?
Hardlight chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Shame comics will never have the balls to do this trio in a relationship. At least you are trying to keep those characters happy.
KasugaRomio chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
Whuh, had to open a window... now I need just ... I am going to my bunk ,
Hardlight chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
I am definitely a lot more exited about this setting than any other so far... although anything with Emma is always a close second and Hill definitely has a sweet spot in my mind now... guess I am exited for any version you decide to do.
Cyclopz chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Can't say I haven't been wishing for this to happen , and now that it did. Great work bytehway. I am really exited to see what they end up doing next.
henchman213 chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Bless your wicked, wicked imagination xD
BlueMoon chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
Excellent,I hope Emma get Jean to share Scott.
I hope Scott get lemons with the following Women Rogue,Storm,Danielle Moonstar,Wolfbane,Magma and Boom boom.

Any chance you do a new Spider-man,s Harem story but this time with Dc women?
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 11 . 7/27/2016