Reviews for Answering the Prayers of Vampires
Wienberg chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
Thank you for fixing the format issue and im sorry if i came across as rude. I read it in one go and its 4.30 am now. I loved it, thanks again for fixing the format issue. It was worth the wait.
Wienberg chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Id love to read your story, seems interestings. The only thing thats keeping me from reading it are the first few chapters, sorry cant handle the format text thats in the first few chapters. Im gonna follow the story and come back later to see if its fixed, if not ill check some other time. Thanks anyway
jairem chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
interesting story and idea. I'm surprised they don't drive each other crazy after so many years
jairem chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
still curious about the Goddess.
jairem chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
will Katherine ever become better person? she seems not to be aware yet of being Lilith. not that she was good as Lilith. Stefan probably still doesn't remember.
jairem chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
wonder is she will question Bride is or his love for her. it will be interesting
jairem chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
hoping to have more DE soon
jairem chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
won't Elena be jealous of herself as Brisais? she seems to be OK with the fact the Damon has a wife that he loves. Lilith was actually first wife of Adam according to some sources. first female human.
jairem chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
will Elena love Damon still as Elena or only once she remembers?
jairem chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
interesting mythology. why Goddess? is that significant? also why cannot the others know? what if Elena ages too much or even dies before she can break the spell. she is the only human.
jairem chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
this is really interesting. curious how it will unfold
jairem chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
curious what you will do with this.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
I spent all day reading this story :)
YazYaz chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
Incredible and amazing ending...
YazYaz chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
This story is incredible amazing...