Reviews for Filling in the Blanks
Karin1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I just read 'A Seminar for Two' and 'Dinner for Four' and thought I'd give you a total review with this last chapter!

Your first part was absolutely wonderful. I loved their first meeting and how they were both immediately attracted to one another. That email at the end was very good as well.

Dinner for Four really showed the difficulties between them. You described that really well with the father/daughter comment. Oh, and that shopping trip (re: Sara's dress) was very funny and sweet!

This chapter really brought a smile to my face because of Grissom and Sara finally getting together. I think you made good use of the G/S moments we've seen so far. Great job!

** Karin **
Duckfeat chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
You worked it into the episode so well. Great job. I enjoyed the stories. Hope you write more.
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Thank you so much for finishing that wonderful follow up of their past together. The first two parts were very good background installments but I have to say that this third part was the best b/c they FINALLY got together! I sure do hope it all works out in the end (on TV that is) Well very good work and I hope I see more from you soon!

Jane
Nik9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Just wanted to let you know that I loved "A Seminar For Two" and "A Dinner for Four", this story was well welcomed by me and it's a really good addition!