Reviews for Shadowy Sniper
Drowning Shadow chapter 8 . 10/11/2003
i think it looks like a rose! {but then again, i am barley awake and running on sugar right now. OH, WELL! _} great story!
Guardian of the Moon chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
TWO months?

No comment.

Sweet.

A MUCH better ending than Confusion...

Yeah. Definately.

Moonie
Box Turtle chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Hey there! _ *hehe* I really like your fics. This had a good idea. I mean, merging their zoids - if *that* doesn't bring two people closer together, I don't know what would! I thought this fic was funny, and had a light dose of fluff. especially the epilogue. That was pretty fluffy. ;; Merchandise? Boxers with little Brad, Naomi and Sniper Fox heads on them? o.O; *lol* Anyway, keep up the good work and have a great day! :)

~ Box Turtle
Lady Elanya chapter 8 . 2/23/2003
I absolutley Love your story. When will you post the story that you and Sakura are writing together. Or are you helping her with The Lone Mercenary. Well anyways I love your story. but boohoo. It's over. Write about their new kid. That would be cool. Well see ya

Ancient Zoidian

Ps. Please Check out my story Running Free.
Wyrren Sarrasri chapter 8 . 2/17/2003
*giggles* It's a /beautiful/ rose.

I'm /so/ glad you finished this! It's a really well written original story. With a fantastic ending! Thanks for another great story _

we going to get some more of Confusion of the Heart and Mind? Or have you put that off for school and other writing and stuff? Just wondering.

The Crimson Comet chapter 8 . 2/5/2003
YOU'RE BACK! *dances around like the idoit that she is* AND YOU FINISHED THE FIC! *cough* right moving on...

Yeah it looks like a rose, or at least some form of a flower. The story rocked by the way, good luck with your computer (or is it fixed already? Is it someones else's computer? Am I making any sense? er...don't answer that one. Hey look I can make my conversation go in a pointless circle!)

-_-; I think Brad needs to throw another rock at my head or something...excuse me a moment...

GREAT FIC!
Sakura Courage Solo chapter 8 . 2/5/2003
Konnichiwa,Shadowwolf-chan!

Ooh!So Kawaii!I love it!And yes,it does look like a rose!That's kawaii too!(In case you're wondering,'kawaii' is a Japanese word used for the terms 'cool' or 'cute'!)
Sakura Courage Solo chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
Konnichiwa,Shadowwolf-chan!

Wow!Another great chapter!I loved that fight against the Berserk Fury!That was so totally way past cool!And those little funny parts,they wer great too!Like when Brad used Naomi's shampoo for instance...

Anyway,going to read the epilogue now!
Sakura Courage Solo chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
Too lazy to log in...

Anyway,great chapter,Shadowwolf!I was wondering why you had'nt been e-mailing me lately!I got worried!Hope you can get a new modem soon!I'm going to read the next chapter of this fic right now!This is soooo way past cool!And it was',t too long!Long is a good thing!
Zinou chapter 8 . 2/5/2003
Sorry for not reviewing the other chaps.. I did not see the update? Meep. *pats about comp trouble* o_0;

*g* Cute way to end the story .. cute story, period. *giggles* Very spiff. I like. _
Zi chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
HIYA!Shadowwolf this was ecxellent! I have chapters 3,4,5,6 coming of Bloody Revivals. ALMOST ready to i hope you get yor modem fixed and are able to battle soon! This time I shall acttually BATTLE!WITHOUT HAVING TO CANCEL!
Wyrren Sarrasri chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
! *cheers, whistles, applauds and throws streamers and balloons* GO NAOMI AND BRAD! Take THAT Bit. NYAAAAAAAH *pulls down eyelid and sticks out tongue* You're SO not the best.

*extremely pleased with Bit's loss*

Wyrren Sarrasri chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
*sniggers* Dear dear, having the whole base to themselves. WhatEVER will they do? *winks*

LOVE the Sniper Fox! Sounds like the coolest Zoid! Looking forward to more of this!

Lady Elanya chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
GREAT STORY. Your story is awesome. I agree that Sakura Courage Solo is cool, she's been encouraging me to write my first fic(since I'm new.) Anyways, great story, and I can't wait for you to update, which I hope is soon. Ok, 1 more thing before i finish,I totally agree that there are to many B/L fics, I have been looking for a story that is stricty BR/N. Anyways cool story and hope you update soon. See Ya
Life is but a Dream2000 chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
Hello there peoples! First off great story on Shadowwolfs part! But that's not why I'm here! Shadowwolf's computer is messed up! That's why she hasn't put up any new chapters! She's worried that you people might be mad at her, so please don't be! It's not her fault, it's the computer hook up and the phone line to blame! So yah, she'll get a chapter up as soon as she can! Bye!

Life is but a Dream2000