Reviews for Dearest Georgiana
Tiffyburger chapter 1 . 5/29
Super cute, I absolutely loved it!
Alana chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Aaaawnn, this is so sweet, and you did them justice, and I really liked this, one can only hope for more someday
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Fun!
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
How sweet. Darcy is in for a surprise. It would be nice to finish this story. Oh well a girl can dream. Thank you for this sweet tale
moodyval chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Lovely! I enjoy Col Fitzwilliam stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
More! This is a great story. Love the oath that the Colonel swore to Georgiana. Nice touch.
Octavia chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Ooh I love this couple! I would love to read the longer version and their letters! Really good!
gloriannys chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Really good! Really good indeed. I loved the plot and how it was described. Georgianna and Fitzwilliam are really a item in this fic
Jo chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Lovely! This is nicely written, and I really like this couple and hope to read more about them!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I find this pair just too odd... I mean really he is her Guardian plus the age difference. .. but this a nicely written
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Nice Story!
Leng-Xue chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
It's pretty hard to find Fitz/Georgiana, so I'm really happy to see this! Keep up the good work and please do more soon!

BledDry1
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Excellent!
Christinebj chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This is just the beginning, chapter one not a one shot! Well done please hurry with the next chapter! Thanks for letting us know what to what for!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Lovely. I want to read their letters.