Reviews for No Rest For The Hero
Zelda-Princess-of-Time chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Wow... That really bumped up the intensity - by, like, a lot. Wow... That's pretty much all I can say right now... OK, I've recovered. ;) I'm awful at writing fight scenes, so I definitely admired yours.

This was a very angst-filled way to end this story - Is this the end? I'm not sure because you haven't marked it complete or anything...

Oh, by the way, I just discovered this recently myself after many an hour of banging my head on my laptop keyboard - you need to submit the doc first, then retook at it to add line breaks. So, yeah, in case you were wondering.

But, yeah. This was a cool first story, and I have to admit, the partially sad ending absolutely CRUSHED me because I am a very optimistic person, and I don't really like sad endings. But, I believe the next scene helped to soften my heartache and stop my tears. ;)

I really did enjoy this, and I'm so glad you're feeling better. All the best and *smiles* :D

~Elsie
Amivane chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
incredible story! I really hope you update soon :D cheers!
SobekCJ chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
You really are throwing these chapters at us quite quickly but I like it, a lot actually. Keep up the good work, hopefully the rest of the chapters will be as good as these.
Zelda-Princess-of-Time chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Wow... Way to leave us hangin'. :) Well, I just finish responding to your PM, and voila! I look back at the community, and another chapter from JPStudios! You're doing well. Can't wait to see what you write next for Chapter 4. :D
Zelda-Princess-of-Time chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Your choice of words is very well done. All your words seem to be very carefully planned out, as well as very effective. I like that in a story and think you are doing an excellent job for your first one.

Normally, I don't really leave reviews, but since I'm a new writer on this site as well, I know how it feels to watch the graph to see how many times a story has been hit and whether or not someone has favorited, followed, or even left a review. I'd like to offer my support in any way shape or form, so PM me if you ever need a little encouragement or whatever. *smiles* :)
Zelda-Princess-of-Time chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was not that bad; although it was short, it was engaging and captured my attention. I would recommend writing longer chapters, but other than that, it was extremely good. You just earned yourself a favorite and a follow. :)