Reviews for A Night To Remember
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I wish they could've met sooner,but,oh well.I don't think they;re done with each other yet,an not for a loooooonnnggg time to come either.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
He done went an stuck his foot in it,pert near to his knees,is what he's she doesn't strike me as the clingy-type,she doesn't know how to be :how is he gonna feel when he has to leave her?Let him think on he just walk away as if nothing happened?I don't think so.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Between the song,his growing feelings toward her and vice-versa,biz-ness is fixin' t' pick up right fast,an this is gonna be good.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Just as I thought,a few minutes to get comfortable with him an 're getting friendly,which is good no need to rush things.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
She is so that's sweet.A change of pace for a man so used to women throwing themselves at him for no real reason than he's THE be good for him,probably will it will bring Miss Jenna out of her shell,her self.-imposed 's gonna be good for the both of them.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
LOVED the story. another one i hadnt read yet. keep up the great work with ur writing.

stacy
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
Oh I loved it. fantastic story.

Tanya
cooldotgirl chapter 20 . 3/13/2003
:0D wow that was realy good i love all your storys so much
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 20 . 1/22/2003
Wow I loved it and the song is one of my favorites. It was a great story.
AngelWings816 chapter 20 . 1/22/2003
AWWWW... I can't believe its over. Lol it was great you did a wonderful job and I can't wait to ready your next story. :0)
Bingobaby chapter 20 . 1/22/2003
I really loved how you end this story. It was really good and I can't wait for another great one to come. Please write more soon and keep up the excellent work b/c you are an excellent and tallent writer.
Stacychicky chapter 19 . 1/22/2003
*tear* all i can saw is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Jennifer Hyacinth chapter 19 . 1/21/2003
I love this story so far! You HAVE to continue it. I started from the beginning and couldn't stop reading it to the end!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 19 . 1/21/2003
God I love it and I love his big dumb ass too. Please keep it up and up date soon. PLEASE!
Bingobaby chapter 19 . 1/21/2003
I really love what you have added. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please write more soon and keep up the excellent work.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »