Reviews for The Sharpest Edge
hotmustache chapter 7 . 6/1
I was brought here by the fanart that was commissioned based on this fic! Amazing story, it makes me sad to reach its end! The feels! The gorgeous writing! I absolutely loved Jellal's POV... this is a Jerza gem.
TheBeatOfWar chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
That was a great story! Nice job!
Sabastu chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Oh! Laxus is going to marry Mirajane! *w*

''Will you come back to the city with me on your own or shall I have you trussed up and brought in a cart as an unwilling bride?" (Yes, Laxus! I love you!)

Poor Jellal, Raijinshuu gets his nerves. xD

They married! OMG! And they will have child! *w* Beautiful!

Love the story! I wish it could have an epilogue! QwQ

Thanks for writting it! Hope my english was good enough! xDD
Sabastu chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
Erza kills her! Yes! But, no... They've to be together! DD: But I think Laxus will help with that.
Sabastu chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
I'm so nervous! DD: Hope Erza is okey. Ultear is a little bitch! E,E

Love the raijinshuu!
Sabastu chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
''you truly do not want me, then push me away and I'll pester you no further." (Erza knows what she wants. 7u7)r )

OMG! They're together! D: So lovely!
Sabastu chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Oh, they're getting closer. Great!
Sabastu chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Loooveee it! The way he puts his thumb in her lip! *w*
Sabastu chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I love this first chap. So, I keep reading it. *w*
KisekiNoSekai chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
This is really amazing, your writing is so tender its perfect for the situation of this couple! Great job, now I will continue reading.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Absolutely, amazing. Beautiful story. Keep up the good work! To me, it was flawless. ;)
Bookworm.Fangirl.Fanvergent chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read in my life, like oh my gosh it's just completely perfect, the vocabulary is awesome and the way the speech is written is just AGGHHHHHH SO AMAZING *.* I just love it too much, thank you so much for writing this 3
Wolfspirit44 chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
Dude I did NOT want that to end. The entire story was superbly well written, and the ending tied everything together nicely, except for one teensy little thing: I WANTED MORE. Omg this story was a thrilling ride from start to finish, with a nice balance of romance, action, and reality all tied into one perfect package. Also, I know you said how you we're too well versed in Feudal era Japan, but you certainly didn't show it. It was beautifully written and the characters were spot on. Well done, amazing job, and I can't wait to see what other amazing stories you'll have in store for us.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
This a end? O.O yay, jerza baby! And this sweet moment, kawai nad great work **
krazyme98 chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Awesome story once again! It was a very great read
Thanks for sharing