Reviews for Talking To The Dead
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wait, that ,makes no sense! He's putting a flower on his grave? *swirly eyes*
unexpectedtimes chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
I'm not quite sure why I'm crying - a sort of mixture of happiness and sadness mixed into a big blur of sappiness, I think! Perhaps it's a desperate wish that Weiss could really have ended up like this, too. The way you wrote this really fuelled the emotion in the story - even before I read the closing notes about the writing style you chose to experiment with, I was going to mark it out for mention in this review, because it really *works*: the sparse exposition makes what *is* there all the more poignant, and makes the whole thing feel like a tapestry of well-woven emotion, if that makes any sense. You can really feel Ken's emotions here, and this is one of the only fics in which I have liked Gluhen Ken as much as Kapitel Ken, which takes some doing. I may even like him *more*, actually, which surprises me, but he seems so... thoughtful and mature, but still slightly naive, and it's almost as if he's more *real* than any other manifestation of Ken.

I'll stop rambling now, but I just wanted you to know how awesome I thought this was. :) Much love, ~ Helen
Shido chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
Oh, that was the ending. A nice extra touch. Looking forword to next fic
Aiko Yamada chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
Wow, what a great ending. I cried, it was so good! I hope you'll continue to write stories like this one. I loved it to no end. -
an old spell chapter 13 . 9/13/2003
First, I have to apologize for misinterpreting right around half of your fic. With the glorious and much anticipated free time I've been recently granted, I was able to reread your story. (Quite predictably, that was worth all the time it took. :) I will, of course, read it a third time, for luck.)

I'm a bit sad to see the story end, but I know there's no prolonging a fic just because it kicks so much darn behind. And for the record, and I believe a lot of people will agree with me, that this has got to be the best ending conceivable to mankind. At least in the darker regions known as . :D I love the insights, and by some miracle, how they're subtle and striking at the same time. It sounds generic, but that's really the only way I know how to describe your story. Other than thoroughly unforgettable. :)
Sailor Mac chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I know I told you this before on your blog, but it's worth saying again here. This story is fabulous, definitely one of the best KenXOmi fics of all time, if not *the* best. The emotions are vividly portrayed, the characters all feel like they do in canon and the ending was beautiful (and a pleasant surprise!) I do hope you do another like this.
Aikawa Fuuko chapter 13 . 9/9/2003
Beautiful ending. I love all the parts about Ken at the graveyard. It has a very beautiful and peaceful feeling to it. I love your writing style!
Aikawa Fuuko chapter 12 . 9/8/2003
Thank goodness, this isn't a death fic like the last fic I've just read...But still enough angst for a whole week. ;; I cried when I read to the part Ken coming to visit Omi...

Thank gods they are happy now. Takatori Mamoru is dead. Yes, a great ending for a wonderful fic.
Lady Cosmos chapter 12 . 9/8/2003
WIMP! XD

And your sap sucks hard .
Sakusha chapter 12 . 9/8/2003
That...was beautiful! Great emotion, good story, happy ending all rolled into one.
Shido chapter 12 . 9/8/2003
That was a good ending. This fic was extreamly well done and has been a joy to read from start to finish. Good job!

I'm looking forword for the rest of your fics.
Riisha chapter 12 . 9/8/2003
WAI! I forgive you...

*_* Lookie a REAL kissie.. Wonder if... Nah.. I don't think there would be... I wish tere would be, but it might be awkward... Doesn't mean I'm not wishing for one anyway...

Baka baka baka baka Ken not knowing Omi's been awake for two days XD goes to show how scared he was to go into Omi's room.

... I wanna hurry up Lost Kittens _ but I'm worried about inaccuracies... Anyway... Jaa! Happily awaiting the epilogue
Black Mirror chapter 11 . 9/5/2003
Well, now I'm intrigued! Little kissy and no more breathy... O.O; Yeah, I think I'll be saying the same thing most people have been telling you: pweez don kill Omittchi... We luv him too much... *pouts* And I love him more than anyone *sticks out tongue*! It's better if you don't ask what the hell I'm talking about, just write another chapter soon pweez... I can't wait... poor little Omittchi, everybody tortures him so much. But that's what happens when a character this cute is created! _; Heh, oh well, keep it up and write fast! May the force be with you... oops, I'm in the wrong fanfic section... ~_

Black-chan
an old spell chapter 11 . 9/5/2003
This chapter was awesome. Not to say that the others weren't, but this one was exceptionally so. _ I wanted to do something like this - a heady, confusing series of hallucinations - for an aborted fic, but I didn't think I could do it. One thing's for certain: you did it and you did it well. Seriously. You executed it wonderfully. Be advised that if I go down for idolatry, it'll be your fault. _
Kenzan chapter 11 . 9/5/2003
Don't tell me that's the end!

Ne, it isn't *hopeful look*.

There must be another chapter.

Omi can't be dead *whines*. You can't leave my dear Kenken alone *hugs Ken tightly*.