Reviews for Sunflower Syndicate: Tales of the Eternal Guardians and NightGale
Luna Melody Moonstone chapter 21 . 10/26/2019
3 Oof. I hate when that happens. One of my old computers crash and died when I had so many new stories and updates on it.
Black Silverclaw chapter 20 . 3/14/2019
Keep up the good work kid!
Carolyn12 chapter 20 . 2/17/2019
I just reread the whole thing, and it is still good. I love that it is more fleshed out, and stuff.
Can't wait for the continuation of this I am really excited. But I wonder if that book Pandora found will play apart in something later? Also I realized that it was Pandora birthday, but she has a Twin so it would be Sebastian's birthday too. But he wasn't in the chapter...did...did something happen to him during the Clockwork Inkwell fiasco... I'm probably over thinking things lol.
I realised something I missed before the reread. Gabe is sort of little mischievous troll...lol
All in a good way.
clairvoyage chapter 20 . 2/17/2019
I really loved your rewrites, and I thought it flowed well with the rest of your writing. I can tell you've improved a lot from the first time I read this fic, but you still keep the same essence and style which is very important to who you are as a writer. I thought you did a fantastic job and I really love all of the new additions. I can't wait to read more and find out more info on your show! The whole idea is so cool, and I could only dream of doing something so awesome! I don't think I have any concerns, I think you pretty much addressed everything in your update. Good luck and thanks for taking the time to make all of those updates, you're very dedicated. :)
PurpleThorn chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Thank you. Yes, I have considered all of that. But as my story does not take place in anywhere relating to Fairy tail I will have to change very little. I, of course, will be changing quite a bit and I read up on copyright. So far those everything is hunky dory. The magic is the man factor. Since the scenes, characters, locations and such are completely original, they aren't really a problem, but the dragon slayer and god slayer s a bit close, so I will be changing that to the Phoenix slayers and stuff because they are not copyrighted and OG. It is based off Fairy tail, and I do have to state that, but I also own everything in my story (except for the characters which belong to the owners ect.) So that's not a problem. As for the spin-off, many people do what I am doing now but by changing it the way I have there is not copyright infringement. The universe itself is a grey area because they can only copy with the world of FairyTail that they themselves have created. Magnolia and Crocus, for instance, belongs to fairy tail, but as long as in the show itself I do not mention fairy tail or anything that directly links to fairy tail, it is all fine. I think good examples of this are Danganronpa Killing Blow, a fanmade Danganronpa story which is incredibly similar to what I am doing and they changed enough not to be copyrighted, as, for the Danganronpa name, they express in the video they don't own it, and they are not sued under the fair use clause. The best example is the infamous Fifty Shades of gray, which was a Twilight fanfiction but turned into a book after they changed the names and settings of the Characters. As for Japan's copyright laws, a lot of fanfiction of shows that already exist are sold for money and they can not be sued (I didn't research why as of yet). I'm still figuring out if Fairy Tail works by American or Japanese copyright laws, but I read up on both and by changing a few things here and there, it's all fine. Fanmade RWBY trailers are another example. I suppose the best way to explain the show is a 'fanmade' Fairy tail guild.

But thank you for your concern, I wondered for years if I even could do something like this but the more I researched the more the answer became: Yes, with some effort. If you have anymore concerns please let me know :)
EmpressLotus chapter 18 . 2/11/2019
Okay, so what I'm confused about is how this whole "show" of Eternal Guardians is going to go down. You do realize that if you're making your own anime of sorts based off of Fairy Tail that that is a copyright infringement, right? You can't just go and have a spin-off without direct approval from the original creator. I don't know if you're planning on making it different than the Fairy Tail universe but as is, that's actually illegal, and your project could be shut down. You can't go making your own anime of something that doesn't belong to you. Yes, this fic and idea belongs to you, but Fairy Tail doesn't, so I hope you're prepared to go about changing your 'show' as to make sure it's not literally a Fairy Tail SYOC anime because that's against the law, whether it's nonprofit or not, you literally cannot do that. You need to read up on violations of copyright. Just a heads up, so you don't have all of your progress ruined over some kind of violation.
MarvelNinja10 chapter 19 . 1/24/2019
Well, I hope you feel better! And super excited for that first episode!
Darth Huitzilopochtli chapter 18 . 12/28/2018
So its been a while since i read this,but i was looking at my pms before and noticed my OC that i submitted like 2 years ago seems not to be here oof
MarvelNinja10 chapter 18 . 10/25/2018
Ren is my favorite charcter and I love the series!
Naterthegreater chapter 18 . 8/13/2018
I haven't reviewed this story in awhile, which I apologize for. But anyways, these were a fun couple of chapters. I liked them, they were both well-written and the characters were all enjoyable.

Though it appears Eternal Guardian's is about as corrupt as everyone else in the city. With the whole, selling people to pirates so they can steal his bar and give it to someone else thing. Yeah, the guy seemed like a jerk but I think that's a little much.

Aside from that I liked the chapters, good job.
Carolyn12 chapter 18 . 8/13/2018
I found this really funny! Lol.
Loved the whole thing, and I think Gabe is my fav so far. Is overdramaticness (that isn't a word but I'm going with it, lol) is hilarious.

What a good way to wake up.
ThatWeirdGirlOverThere chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
My favorite character is Gabe and I love this series!
WhitewolfLune chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
Aw that was really sweet. They threw a party for her anniversary and birthday. Man you have so much on your plate, with all of the things you're working on. This small arc was cute and I can't wait till you get back to the metagods arc.
MaMcMu chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
Where can we see your animated series?
Carolyn12 chapter 17 . 8/8/2018
Yo!
I'm so glade to hear from you.
I liked this chapter I hope Kari's Exceeds are okay.