Reviews for New Year, Baby
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Cute! But I loved it never the less.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I love this, Beckett looking after Castle and cheering him up, even if it takes coffee snot.
:))))
Fantastic and sweet and funny start :))

Oh yea Kate's plans are one Richard Castle:))))

Awesome

Happy holidays to you and your family:)))
hawkie chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
First you treated us with a Christmas fic and now a New Year's Eve fic too? We are some lucky readers! The dialogue was especially well done. Though I do admit wondering about that tattoo gaffe. Does Castle have a tattoo or what?
karenm99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I like Kate's concern for him. Now if she can stop overthinking her acceptable responses, she might enjoy herself too!
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I love the cannolo/cannoli reference. One of my fave desserts. I also love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I like this story, I really do. I'm looking forward to reading how it all progresses. I have one comment though, and that's with the summary; you state that 'of all people, Richard Castle is depressed'. It may seem nit picking, but he's not depressed, he's glum. Down in the dumps. Depression is a clawing, horrible thing that burrowed deep into your psyche as a result of shifting brain chemistry. It can happen to anyone and can be hellish to battle.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I wonder what she has in mind.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
oh wow! great start to this festive treat:)
DX2012 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I can totally imagine Castle being sad because Alexis and Martha have gone away for the holidays. Gina, hmmm, I am glad she's out of the picture.
The big question, I guess is, will Beckett's NY plans include one Richard Castle. :)
kwarner chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great start, can't wait to see what happens.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
New story, yippee!
Why do I think her plans might involve him?
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Shaping up nicely. Are her plans strategic or tactile Er Tactical.
Swordwriter
hfce chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great start. I can't wait to read more.
temple01uk chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Plans huh?, I bet, thankyou nice Christmas pick me up.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10