Reviews for New Year, Baby
txgal2015 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Very cute story

Kim
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Fantastic amazing funny and Hot Rick and Kate :))

Sweet

Happy New Year

Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Awesome awesome awesome

Sweet and funny

sKyoKun chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
That was fun, thank you ! :)
What a great present when rick opens the door ;) She succeeded in rendering him speechless. Nice !
I send you my best wishes for 2016.
Roadrunnerz chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
"Holy fuck," he says, running his eyes up and down her for the whateverth time. She's lost track and he's probably lost the ability to count. "Holy fucking fuck."

Her smile widens. "That's a lot of religious talk from someone who's probably not thinking saintly thoughts at the moment, Castle." - Heh...I love this. Wowza. Beckett. Seriously. You go girl.

I also love it it when writers can write super sexy scenes without needing M-rated details. That's a skill all of its own.

Thanks for this and Happy New year!
Roadrunnerz chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
"Makes her a latte with a paper party hat drawn in the foam. Makes her another latte with a crescent moon and a star drawn in the foam." - I need to find someone who'll do this for me. Someone that's not a paid barista, that is.

"She waits. Should she ring again? Or knock? What if..." — OMG...what if he's not at home. Okay, never mind. lol.

As if he would say no. Stepping into the loft with her now, I mean...chapter 4.
Steve0618 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Great story, I will definitely be answering the door promptly from now on ... lol
Happy new year.
dopeysac chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Great ending!
kwarner chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
WOW, that was one hell of a final chapter for this story.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Wow, that took a naughty and yummy turn. Happy 2016... to me!
thenameisdenise chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CUTE! YEYEYEYEEYEY! :DDDDD
Purple Satin chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Perfect, perfect perfect! Love this! Thank you! Happy Castle New Year! May 2016 bring you love, peace, happiness and lots of laughter! Stay safe and have fun! See you next year!
y4Always chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Happy New Year! Best wish in 2016! More Caskett stories!
Dianna1965 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I love this story! Happy New Year!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »