Reviews for Daydream Romance
Love! Please write more!
62442 chapter 1 . 6/5
woooo! very good
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 1 . 3/26
I loved it! It was ethereal!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/18
This was rather sweet.
N Umbra chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Loved it, beautiful!
WinterTeaCupBook chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Wow - THAT was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Meh it was okay
SarahLuzie chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
This was a really nice story:3
Carling chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Sigh. Sheer perfection with beautiful writing and adorable Draco being adorable and Harry being wonderful and their love being pure and innocent. I needed this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
this... is SO CUTE! (I don't even ship drarry, but this was great, and i am on the verge of shipping it)
Articuno chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Sweet.
JN Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I read it while i listen to Hunter Hayes-Wanted n what i got, so fantastic view of their relationship... I love drarry so much, and i love this story too. Thanx for this perfect story :)
Iraelys chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Such a cute story! The ending with Harry's reciprocity of fantasy-sharing is especially light and romantic, so well done re: the prompt.

I have to say - you are hands down my favorite fanfiction author, ever. Actually, I've read pretty much exclusively your work for a long time now (your profile page is one of my permanantly-open tabs). My one regret is that I always forget or am in too much of a hurry and don't leave reviews, which is horrible of me; especially since I've literally read (and re-read, many times) pretty much every single work you've written and posted on here (which is now over 400 - WOW!). So this year, one of my New Year's resolutions is that I'm going to start posting reviews and be less of a horrible person. So with this as the first of many reviews to come, I wanted to let you know how important and meaningful your stories are to me, and how much I value the time and effort you put into each of these works so that you can share them with us and let us enjoy them.
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Beautiful story! Love your writing.
Aconit chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I really loved this fic ! Thanks ;)