Reviews for A Childish Dream
shadowwriter01 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Rias: "Yuuto had already warned you about this girl and you choose to ignore it."

Yes, because "You shouldnt see that girl. She is not good for you." means the same as: "She is a supernatural being who might try to kill you during the date." right?
xion930 chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
to be fair that reason is valid for many of us
ValiantPanther chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Love the story so far, read a lot of the DxD Fate crossovers and this is definitely a unique one especially with the realist Issei. I don't think it was rushed, the fight scenes were well done and had a good blend of the details while showing how fast it was really moving. The same with the interactions between Issei and the Devils, seeing how that goes will be interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Oh and I know it's probably been overdone but I think Scathach would be the perfect choice for Lancer. I think Issei would need that kind of power to stop him from getting taken down by Sirzechs, Serafall after threatening their sisters like that. Not to mention the other powerful beings that could beat him easily right now.
PasiveNox chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Nice
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
this seems a really good work! curious to see how you develope it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
for archer, why not use Nikola Tesla
Just a Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Just some of my humble choice for servant:
Saber: Artoria (for Excalibur arc, of course)
Archer: Arjuna or Oda (think about the chaos these two can cause)
Lancer: Cu, Scathach, or Karna
Rider: Broskander or Ozymandias
Caster: Tamamo no Mae or... Solomon?
Assasin: just one, Ryougi Shiki, reason? MEODP
Berserker: since the way you write your story, maybe Raikou or Kin bro? :v
Thanks for reading anyway.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
good chapter could you have when you start on saber have the artifact be Excalibur from fate prototype without the seals of the roundtable if it had the seals I doubt issei would ever get it to actvate as their are I think 12 seals and their is no way he could use it's full power with the seals as one of them is the user must be king Arthur and it is the easyist and the seal I think means the user must have king Arthur's spirit in other words his soul
Jack vile Ripper chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Let Issei's Archer Class be Gilgamesh!
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
hmm well that was good, and I don't really think that it was rushed. as for harem, how many are we allowed to ask for?
Roxas902 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Thanks for the chappy! I love the Kurama-esque personality you've given Ddraig, it really makes his interactions with Issei much more fun to read. I'd like to see Issei become more skilled in the future; his body is strong, but as you illustrated in this chapter, his skill is sub-par at best. Anyway, awesome chapter. More please~!