Reviews for Antique Light
James Birdsong chapter 29 . 5/29/2019
Lovely
NoVacancyMind chapter 29 . 3/20/2018
Dun dun DUNNNNNN! I know it’s unlikely this will be continued but DANNNNGGGG it’s interesting!
Alistair chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I know it's been awhile, but I am hoping & politely begging that you'll come back to this & finish it! It's so lovely - everyone is perfect in character & you write beautifully, it just draws you in! Thank you!
Ag chapter 29 . 1/17/2017
If this fic doesn't continue, my iPad might just need to be burn in fire
This is just too great
I need more
Julie chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
Just wanted you to know I love this story, and hope you'll update. It's fan fiction appreciation day!
TheShock chapter 29 . 7/1/2016
Wow, I really, really enjoyed this story so far!
I hope you will update this soon.
Ruby Wren chapter 19 . 1/11/2016
I got the email you updated and started jumping up and down at work. Jenny is so much fun to read, but it's hard to say which pov is my favorite because you write all of them so well. Can't wait to read more.
Ruby Wren chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wonderful story! I'm really enjoying the epistolary format - you do all the different voices so well. I've started compulsively checking my email now to see if there's an update.
Francesca Salazar chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
You must continue! Love the story
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I love this whole concept, and what you're making of it. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
I have to leave the house on an errand but look forward to more from you when I return. You've got me utterly hooked on this story. The previous chapter to this ... Okay I'll review that when I get back. I'm not logged in on the phone but it's Nairobi - go, Sef, go!
Honourable chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Once again, you astound! Inventive, quirky-even to the means of telling the story via journal-like entries. This is a corker, Sefton, and I am grinning in delight. Time traveler? Djinn? Eager for more, as always, when you write in this fandom! And Happy New Year-Honour
Beth-TauriChick chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Jenny Flint! Does The Doctor know what she is up to? I am loving this fic so far and eagerly awaiting more :)